Asian Eyelid Awesome Job - South Korea, KR

My eyes always used to look so old and tired and i...

my eyes always used to look so old and tired and i read an article that if you perform a eyelid tuck,that your eyes are supposed to look more fresh and younger.I talked to my friend and she recommended dr. KIm jong seo,she said he is one of the best.So i had a consultation with him and was confident that he is the right one.Now after having done my eyelid tuck my eyes look really fresh and younger.It was really worth it doing it.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Asian Eyelid Surgery community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Asian Eyelid Surgery community.

sure! hope my review can help. also i will update my before & after soon!

before & after photos

first one is before when i had old & tired eyes and other pic is 3 days after i had my eyes done. i personally think the bruissing was very minimal it healed well.
i will try to keep u guys update it ^^

Thanks for adding more details, I've added your review to the Community!  Welcome!  I can't believe your post-op pic is only 3 days after surgery, you can't even tell you had surgery- amazing results :)

thanks :) operation took abt 30 mins only. i think that why swelling & bruising was very minimal!

It been 8day~ *^^*

I took stitch out after 6days. I think I look pretty good! Loving it!!

Were you under any sort of twilight or general anesthesia, or were you awake and numbed with a local?

i was awake n numbed with local area only.

Day 13

It's been almost 2weeks since I have got my eyelid done. There r becoming more n more natural everyday.

What was your eyelid crease?
wow i really like it too...i hope soon i canbgo there my eye is like eyes of an old lady im only 31 but many people dont believe in my age and make sad i hate my eyes and the shape of my face is curve
where in south korea and which hospital or clinic did he work at
South Korea Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kim jong seo was very friendly.