Best Doctor! -South Jordan, UT

I can see there are some haters out there, but I...

I can see there are some haters out there, but I wanted to talk about my experience with Dr. Sonntag. I had breast Aug. back in 2012 and I’m so happy with the results and the staff is very nice. I went prepared, with a list of questions and Dr. Sonntag and his nurse were very helpful. Before I went to Dr. Sonntag’s office I went to different doctors in SLC and Orem for consultations, but I still wasn’t 100% sure, until I had my consultation with Dr. Sonntag. I did go for a second time to try on implants because I wasn’t sure of the size, but I finally decided and took my time trying on implants…this really helped. I was given the necessary medication, I had my follow up visits and the office contacted me to see how I was doing. Mentor has a refer a friend program and I have already referred a couple of my close friends.. I can barely see the scar and I didn’t even apply Aloe Vera. I did not have bruises, I did not lose sensation and the pain wasn’t bad.

425cc round smooth/ Moderate...

425cc round smooth/ Moderate Profile/Mentor/Silicone/under the muscle.

Www

Sandy Plastic Surgeon

Online :)

wow wow wow wowowowowowowow i love your results!!
Wow! You look great! If you don't mind, what are your stats? My surgery is next week:-)
Thank you Sahmiam.. Do want to know my measurements.. Height and all of that? I am 5'6.. Use 34C bras with no push up. Let me know if this is what you meant :)
Ohh and I weight around 112 pounds
Got it thanks!
You look great (and that's a super cute bikini!!)!

Glad to hear you were pleased with your doctor and still are happy with your results! What is the benefit for referring a friend to Mentor implants? And how many cc's did you end up getting? Thanks for sharing your story!

Hello Beth, I got 425cc round Smooth Mentor silicone/ under the muscle with periareolar incision. You get $50 for referring a friend to also get Mentor.

Oh that's cool about the referral reward! I'm guessing your getting a lot of rewards based on your post op photos.  :)  Congrads!

Are u going to post any pics of your results?
Sure, although you can also see the doctor's work online.
You have beautiful results