Amazing Experience - Botox Works As a Treatment for Facial Synkinesis and Hyperlacrimation - South Jordan, UT

I went to see Dr. P Daniel Ward to get treatment...

I went to see Dr. P Daniel Ward to get treatment for facial synkinesis and crocodile tear syndrome after partially recovering from Bells Palsly about 3 years ago. The Botox shots have helped so much. I have been so impressed with Dr. Ward and his staff. I look forward to my appointments. Dr. Ward works with a highly skilled facial physical therapist, who works with you and Dr. Ward, to optimize the benefits received from the Botox shots. With the proper facial retraining, these improvements can become permanent. Go see Dr. Ward if you've suffered from Bell's Palsy and still not recovered. He will help you. He's the only doctor (after two years of searching) I've found yet in the entire state of Utah who understands how to treat this issue. What I wish I had known before finding Dr. Ward is that most (if not all) of the doctors you ask about this will tell you there is no treatment, and you just have to wait out the years and hope you get better some day, but that you most likely will not get any better (which you won't if you don't get the proper treatment). This is simply not true - flat out false, and they should know better. If it's not their specialty they should refer the patient to Dr. Ward. The studies are all over the place out there. I expectations were exceeded big time. Dr. Ward is awesome, and so down to earth.

This is wonderful to hear!

If you happen to know I would be curious to know how much Botox was used and what areas you had it placed in.

Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

After about two years of searching the web for a doctor who could help me, I finally came across Dr. Ward's facebook page. I give this rating because he's an awesome, competent, highly skilled doctor, who has also hired an awesome staff. But mostly because the treatments REALLY WORKS!! Bells Palsy sufferers who haven't recovered completely after the typical time frames, there is a really good chance you can get much, much better with treatment. Have hope.