Liponsonix in South Florida

I had been seeing this on tv so i went in for a...

I had been seeing this on tv so i went in for a consultation - was surprised that i could do it that day. I did my belly and love handles. I was given a muscle relaxant beforehand, pain meds are available if you have someone to drive you home (I'd recommend that). At first it wasn't too bad, but it all builds up. And i think you just get tired of the heat and bearing through it.

Doing the belly is a bigger area (8-10 sections), so it takes the longest. The pain comes and goes in waves for some seconds there's nothing, then there is a whopper for a few seconds. The staff was great and would cheerlead for me. Don't let anyone fool you - it hurts, go for the pain meds. For me, i was most uncomfortable with the belly as I got hot allover and was seating. The staff provided ice packs whcih helped.

After the procedure i'm really bruised up and swollen in the belly area. This shoulddn't last past two weeks. The clinic said that people were seeing noticiable results in as few as three or four weeks. I'll be waiting! As an FYI - I did three passes (20 seconds each pass) on each section at 60.

Two weeks later and 90% of bruising is gone - the...

Two weeks later and 90% of bruising is gone - the bruising did get pretty bad. I'm still tender in those bruised areas but it's fading. No other side effects except really swollen for about 2 days after. Can't wait for time to pass to see results - will keep updated.

Tiger - I went to the Bauman Institute. Ladies...

Tiger - I went to the Bauman Institute. Ladies there are very nice. I still haven't seen any measurable results but I'm only 2.5 weeks out.

So I am about 5 weeks out. I see a little bit of...

So I am about 5 weeks out. I see a little bit of difference but cannot tell if it's from the procedure or becasue i've lost about 4 lbs since the procedure (went from 129-125) - maybe it's both. From my measurements i'm about 3/4 inch smaller. Where i did my flanks it still feels a little sore if i press in on the area and it feels a little bumpy. I wonder if this is normal. They say to wait 8-12 weeks so i'm hoping to see some more results soon.

So it's been a solid 8 weeks now and i definitely...

So it's been a solid 8 weeks now and i definitely see the difference. I actually went in yesterday for a facial and they measured me at 3.5 inches less....! For fun cleaning out my closets i tried on some summer shorts that i hadn't fit into in years and they fit...perfectly! I can also say that i see an improvement in the texture of the area as well - not as "lumpy" for lack of better words, a bit tighter. So, very pleased and may still see more results by week 12.
PA at Bauman Institute

yeah, it was hard to understand charlies account as he said it wasnt worth it then later on that it seems to work.

that is what i was questioning.

any123,

why didnt u think it works? and do u know how many passes and how many joules were used and what generation machine?
never mind i just reread. 3 passes at 60.
To me not worth it :0(
was this a not worth it or worth it?
Charlie I did it a day after u did. It they told me about u .. I did 3 passes at 60 it's been 5 weeks and I have lost 11/2 still hurts a little and when I press that area it feels bumpy the only thing it's that my hands and my legs are numb I would like to know if that's happening to u...
Yes - little bumpy it the area and slightly sore but only if i press the area firmly. I haven't had any numbness - that's odd. Maybe you should call them? Hoping to lose a little more, let's se..
U will .. It's been only 5 weeks
Charlie please kEep me updated I am very interested in this procedure. I live in south fl wher did you go.
Any123,
sorry to ask. Butvwhy weren't you a candidate for the stomach. Because im researching to see which kind of lipo should i give it a try, im so confused. Thank u!
You need to have more than an inch of fat .... And just to let u know it's been 2 weeks since I did it and I have lost 1 1/2 but is extremely painful I would never do it again

Thanks for the updates, looking forward to seeing your results!

Hi I had the liposonix a day after u did, it was the most painful thing I have ever experience in my life, I did my love handles I was not a candidate for the stomach. I did 3 passes at 60 I thought I was going to pass out, it's been 9 days since I had it done my hand and my feet are getting numb and tingly ... I was wondering how are u doing and if ur feeling anything different

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.Please keep us updated on your progress!