Hope everyone has a positive and productive day!

I'm 30 years old, 5'1 or 5'2 on a good day and I...

I'm 30 years old, 5'1 or 5'2 on a good day and I weigh 185 lbs. I've gained 30 lbs over the last two years. Until now, I had always had a flat stomach, huge thighs, and thick/big arms. No hips and a little bit of butt. However now my stomach outweighs my behind. I've become a little self conscience about my appearance out of my clothing and overall I'm just not happy with my body. I've tried dieting and the gym. I will lose 15 lbs and gain it back. My weight just hasn't been stable. The older I get I've noticed my body changing. I decided to do something about it and through research I've come to the realization I want a BBL and if possible I would like my arms and inner thighs lipoed and fat grafted to my hips. If all of these areas are not possible with one surgery I'll accept the most important areas: my butt/hips, upper/lower abs, flanks, and all rolls in my back! I've scheduled a consultation with Dr. Wendell Perry next month but after looking at Dr. Moises Salama's work, he will be my second consultation. I'm here for advise and direction...

Ok. So I just rescheduled my consultation to...

Ok. So I just rescheduled my consultation to November 1. I needed to get in there early so I could have the procedure done when I wanted. This site has been so informative. I am ever grateful! I've eat, sh*t, and breathed this site since I stumbled across it. My emotions have been on a roller coaster. I've gotten butterflies and I haven't even had my consultation yet :/ Am I the only one this has happened to? Today I plan on getting my note pad and jotting down as must as the pre/post op items I will need. I've been taking my iron pills because my hemoglobin tends to run borderline normal to low and I don't need any problems with that. Can some of you ladies share with me some of your thoughts prior to being operated on? This will be my first major procedure and I just want to know if it's normal for me to freak out and get excited all in the same breath LOL. I'm scouting for side booty wish pics...hehehehe don't judge me :P

Ok, so I had my consultation with Dr. Perry today....

Ok, so I had my consultation with Dr. Perry today. Loved his energy and personality. I asked every question I could think of. The good and the bad. The receptionist Norma is a sweetheart. As I waited for some scripts, I saw a patient that was one month post op. Hands down she blows Kim K. out of the ballpark. We touched bases on my skin type. I'm prone to scar with keloids. He gave me recommendations on how to treat my skin post op to eliminate maybe scarring. After many discussions with my husband, we are most comfortable with having the procedure performed in a hospital. There is just a level of comfort in case an issue should arise. My intentions were to get braces first then lipo but after going to the dentist Friday, it's recommended that I wait about 6 months so now lipo is in first place again. The doctors suggestion of lipo areas are: upper/lower abs, fullback and sides, arms, and inner thighs. Since I already have some butt, he will round it up and put in some hips. Dr. Perry really does give you a level of comfort. At no time did he make me feel rushed or pressured. He's very forth coming on what to expect.

Ok so I'm torn between a rock and a hard place....

Ok so I'm torn between a rock and a hard place. Care Credit approved me for $3000 the procedure including hospital fees are roughly $8700. I could get more with a co-signer but I don't want my husbands credit pulled. I have cash but I don't feel comfortable forking out so much at one time. Some people hate debt but I prefer to make small payments monthly and pay it off at my convenience. When owning a home you never know what can happen. A few months ago we had to change our roof. When things break the money has to be there to fix it. I don't know what to do :/

After much thought and foreseen circumstances I've...

After much thought and foreseen circumstances I've decided to put BBL and/or Lipo on the back burner. After the holidays I will challenge myself to commit to exercising and eating better like for starters eating breakfast. I want to be able to say I at least gave it my all the "right" way before introducing my body to the knife! If/When I do decide to have the procedure it will not be spontaneous and definitely with the individual I feel will give me the best results. In all honesty, once you have the procedure your lifestyle should change to maintain the results you've paid for.

In addition to focusing on proper diet and exercise, I am going through the process of getting dental braces, possibly porcelain veneers, skincare...everything non-invasive. I wish everyone the best throughout their individual journeys. I'm in the Miami area, if any has been to good dermatologists or orthodontists, please feel free to drop their info so that I can check them out. Thanks in advance!

As stated before. BBL is on the back burner. When...

As stated before. BBL is on the back burner. When the time permits itself I will be working on losing about 30lbs the hard way. Unfortunately I won't be able to start until the next 4 weeks for medical reasons. I'm having a procedure done that wont allow me to. But I have been working on my mouth. After 3 consults I decided to go with Dr. Teresa Bello-Burgos & Associates. If you're in Miami she's located in Doral. I had been going to another dentist office that I was dissatisfied with and for good reason. My new dentist found the cavity I knew I had that my previous dentist said I didn't have. I will be having my consult for braces in two weeks. Super excited! My teeth aren't jacked up but my bite will be corrected therefore helping the issue I have with spaces. I want celebrity teeth lol. Hope everyone is enjoying their new year, bodies, and etc. Smooches ladies.

I'm reading these blogs, commenting on them,...

I'm reading these blogs, commenting on them, looking at the replies and SMH! Each individual on here has a blog of their own that they are entitled to express their feelings and experiences. It's their truths regardless of if someone else may agree with them or not. I began as an individual that only looked at a picture to see what I wanted which was great results but not really looking at the pictures. Once you really look at them the truth is staring you right in the face. I read the blog updates and didn't REALLY read them well and when I did I realized what some women were trying to convey to others seeking to get this procedure. In a nutshell I was naive to this site. Now that I have PAYED ATTENTION to eveyrhting I know and see what's really going on. Everything isn't exactly what it seems and that's for sure. There are women really trying to help us understand what's going on and in their frustrations it doesn't always come out right but take it for what it is and that's help.

It's baffling when a person has a less than perfect experience they are attacked when they speak on it or when they give you a warning. Why not just take heed to the advice and proceed with caution when selecting a plastic surgeon? I've never seen a group of people stan for an individual when they have nothing to gain but all to lose. If your surgery isn't performed correctly, I'm sure the PS isn't going to offer you the same loyalty in return. Why? Because it's a business for them. At the end of the day, there's a bottom dollar to maintain. I'm not accusing any plastic surgeon of not caring about their patients but if someone has gotten corrections done for FREE speak up but I highly doubt it. As the patient, you always lose and the surgeon wins. It's your buck in their hand. With that in mind try to be more considerate to people. I've never been the type of beat a dog when they're down.

Hey hun, loving a lot of the things you touch on in your blog!!! Girrrrl, but that Luke song.....you brought back memories with that, LMAO!!!! Gotta love it!!!!! Good Luck!
I dont see where you need more butt at chick!! Your pretty thick already!!!
I've decided when and if I do anything I'm not messing with my butt lol. After losing some weight I'll see what my options are for lipo only. Dr. Perry is going to do an amazing job on you ;)
I can't wait. So are you just going to do Lipo? You gotta a DUNK shorty!!! LOL
Lmbo! Yea whenever I do have a procedure it'll just be lipo and fat graft to hips from Perry or Salzhauer.
Well said my friend. At least someone knows the difference and if I could help just one person see that, then I have served my purpose. Thanks.
I concur. No I acquiesce Lol
Hey lady! I feel like we are on similar paths. I'm 5'3, 170 and trying to lose 10-15 lbs for BBL. I got my braces last January and they're scheduled to come off in July. BBL in Dec. It's a weird adjustment as an adult, but u get used to them. I'll probably get whitening after they're removed. Honey, idk if my butt sat up like yours, I'd save my $7k. You have really good projection! Good luck with everything.
When I get scared about it I just think about my daughter who's 10 handling it so I know I can. Thanks for the butt compliment. When I had my consult with Dr. Perry he said the same thing. There is an flat area where it slopes that he said he could fill in if anything but he recommended mainly lipo only versus the BBL. Right now I'm not thinking about myself in terms of the BBL or Lipo until I lose weight but when I see nice work done I do get the BBL fever LOL.
OMG! that is so crazy! My daughter was just getting hers removed when I got mine and she was 11, LOL. Anyway, I'm trying to get some of what u got. I was thinking the same thing looking at your pics--lipo would be all u need in your own time. But that's just my opinion of course, you're welcome to do whatever the heck u want!! ;)
Yeah you do have a nice figure. I really thought all I would need was midsection lipo as well then I was like its only about $500 more dollars to get the transfer. Really I just want the most taken out of my middle section and not anywhere else that way I can see the most reduction in those areas. It seems like a lot of people do not see a lot of results from the inner thigh lipo.
Best decision. Honestly, a bbl isn't a priority when you have other serious medical needs. Best wishes.
I know :( Thanks babes.
So excited for you!!!!! Praying for your dental work. Your BBL will come in his time. This is your time to get ready!!!!!!
You're right! Im super excited too. Thanks for the prayers. I pray you have a smooth recovery and results surpass your expectations.
I'm trying to get ur butt !! Lol that sounded very weird but u know what I mean :)
Lol well I haven't done anything to my butt YET so I guess that's a compliment lol. I wish you the best just make sure you do a lot if research and don't make your decisions based on immediate post op pics.
Thank u & I definitely am.
Check your inbox
Im in the process of getting veneers now :-) Going to the dentist tomorrow to finalize everything. I have been whitening my teeth for the last few weeks and I can really see a difference. I will post my teeth experience on my BBL blog (just easier)
Oh wow! I can't wait to see. Please document as much information as possible. Did you get braces first or you didn't need them? With time my teeth begin spacing out at the bottom and I have no over bite on top. My teeth sit right on top of each other so the dentist recommended the braces before anything.
Yes I had braces awhile back but was never satisfied with the way my teeth turned out. I have a gap on one side of my mouth (truth be told, I suck my thumb. Hve ever since I was a baby. Bad habit but I can't kick it) I will def be posting more about my teeth. I would def recommend professional teeth whitening after you get your braces off. Can't wait to hear what the doctor says tomorrow! I will let you know.
Can't wait. Thanks for the advice. I want these babies white as snow! Lol
Yes girl, I definately put my surgery on hold but im still going with Dr.Perry though. It just would be to tight and selfish of me to put this surgery before christmas and other needs right now. Its only right that I waite until the time is right, until then i have a seperate account, putting money aside so ill be good when im ready, good luck to you girl.
Yes. I too am still completely comfortable with Dr. Perry as a surgeon but mean time between time lol I'm banking coins, going to exercise and focus on lighter esthetics. i'm definitely not dipping into our savings for surgery lol. Blessing to you too.