Co2 Laser Under Eyes -South Africa, ZA

I had CO2 laser on July 2nd along with a...

I had CO2 laser on July 2nd along with a blepharoplasty and fat injections to tear troughs. The surgeon only made one light pass with the laser to tighten up the under eye area. You can see the full review here.

I am now just over a month out and still have quite dark red marks and I wondered if anyone else has experienced this or has any advice? I'm no longer in the same country as my doc so any advice appreciated.

The marks have settled down a lot. Most days they are just pale pink, some days they are invisible. It depends on heat, sleep, exertion. I'm hoping as time progresses it will keep getting better. The skin there is very smooth and un wrinkled now which is really positive.

Any updates on the dark red marks?

I'm persevering with the hydroquinone- the marks are getting SLIGHTLY lighter, but not much. I've also noticed if it is hot, or I wash my face with hot water or if I am flushed from emotion or exertion, they are much redder.
Lionel Jedeikin

Very talented surgeon, great practice. Very happy with the blepharoplasty although only time will tell regarding the laser treatment.will keep updating about this.