Had Vaser 26-11-12. Just a Review - South Africa, ZA

I had vaser and it was practically painless. im 3...

i had vaser and it was practically painless. im 3 days post up and feel preety good. so this is just to update evry1

i hd vaser on monday. i did a thorough research and settled for dr K in cape town. im not much of a talker...heheh

all i can say is, i had my procedure under LA with mild sedation. i did my upper and lower abs. i toook pain killers affter words. barely felt and pain. afterwards, i was put in a spanx and compression garment. i also had a drain.
my drain is to be removed tomorrow.

since my procedure, i go to te nurse potie for lymph drainage masssage and ultrasound twice daily.

i have some swelling but thats espected.

if you have any questions, yu can ask me. lol

Its post up 4days. had swelling today. was out...

its post up 4days. had swelling today. was out shopping all morning. i think i oover did it. nyways, just in bed now. had my drains out so its just me and my garment.

I am 11 days post op today. welll, this past week...

i am 11 days post op today. welll, this past week has been up and down. i feel really good and flat in the mornings and after my 11 hr work day in the evening, i get swollen. stress is such a bitch on healing. im noticing some hardness at my lower ab but my dr says its normal and to b expected.

my upper ab is really flat and no hardness. im still wearing my CG all the time and i self massage. anyone with ways to get rid of the hardness should pls share.

also, i bought arnica massage oil but have used it only once, it felt good, but wen i put on my garment afterwards, i felt some mild sting feeling. who has used this?

anyways, so far so good
Dr barlodien kotze

i found her online. she did great. yet to see my final results, but so far so good. although, she didnt do my flanks as agreed cos she felt the time before i had to fly back hone was to short. was sad about that, but well, i feel good