Had Vaser 26-11-12. Just a Review - South Africa, ZA

I had vaser and it was practically painless. im 3...

i had vaser and it was practically painless. im 3 days post up and feel preety good. so this is just to update evry1

i hd vaser on monday. i did a thorough research and settled for dr K in cape town. im not much of a talker...heheh

all i can say is, i had my procedure under LA with mild sedation. i did my upper and lower abs. i toook pain killers affter words. barely felt and pain. afterwards, i was put in a spanx and compression garment. i also had a drain.
my drain is to be removed tomorrow.

since my procedure, i go to te nurse potie for lymph drainage masssage and ultrasound twice daily.

i have some swelling but thats espected.

if you have any questions, yu can ask me. lol

You look great. Im a little confused on what lipo to get. Vaser did great for you. Did you have your breast done also? They look great too lol!
You look great I just got my upper and lower done too! I'm happy with the results also!

Its post up 4days. had swelling today. was out...

its post up 4days. had swelling today. was out shopping all morning. i think i oover did it. nyways, just in bed now. had my drains out so its just me and my garment.

wooooow ,nice,pls i need to go for vaser too and need a butt too,am xtremely flat,and big around ma waist,u look good i must say,how much rand did u pay???and kindly send me doctors name or email or something,am desperate,thank u
Hey. Thanks. I paid 28000 rands. 25 000 for abdomen n flanks. And 3000 for aftercare ultrasound and Lymph drainage massages. Dr barlodien Kotze is d name. Just google go 2 her site n d email is dere
How are you feeling now? I had my vaser same day as you and recovery has been harder than I expected. Pain has not been a problem but I have been feeling very tired.

I am 11 days post op today. welll, this past week...

i am 11 days post op today. welll, this past week has been up and down. i feel really good and flat in the mornings and after my 11 hr work day in the evening, i get swollen. stress is such a bitch on healing. im noticing some hardness at my lower ab but my dr says its normal and to b expected.

my upper ab is really flat and no hardness. im still wearing my CG all the time and i self massage. anyone with ways to get rid of the hardness should pls share.

also, i bought arnica massage oil but have used it only once, it felt good, but wen i put on my garment afterwards, i felt some mild sting feeling. who has used this?

anyways, so far so good

This is fake FYI
What exactly is fake? D pictures..?me? Or d dr?
I say that because the after pictures for such a high testimonial why only 1 after picture! ??? Well two of 1 pic it's only cropped that doesn't add up
Dr barlodien kotze

i found her online. she did great. yet to see my final results, but so far so good. although, she didnt do my flanks as agreed cos she felt the time before i had to fly back hone was to short. was sad about that, but well, i feel good