So Far So Good - South Africa

I am 43yrs old it was a gift from my partner and...

I am 43yrs old it was a gift from my partner and the lift was done on 3 May 11 so far I have had the drains out and still need to have the stitches removed no implants I am up and about back to work will a little swelling sensitivity and uncomfort but for the most I am well.

I was a DD cup and now a C+ I look amazing already and it was worth it my slight tummy after a 16yrs ago C section even looks liveable.

Dr Eddie Moller

I went to him on recommendation from a friend who had hers done 14 years ago and she is still happy. Also other patients at time of me having my op informed me that they were also with him on excellent recommmendations.

Thank you for sharing, especially since I am now looking for a reputable Dr. in Gauteng. I will definitely contact Dr. Moller
Is the doc based in Jo'burg? Also is the cost correct... even if you were talking Rands, that still comes to $35000 ?
The doctor is in Pretoria Unitas Hsp to be exact and he is excellent really and yes you are correct the price was R35,100.and he has a combo of +- R59,500 for both a mastoplexy and a tummy tuck.

Hope this is of some help to you.

I am doing well so far.

Glad to hear you are doing so well and happy with your results.   You will continue to heal and improve over the next few weeks.  The swelling and bruising will all be gone before you know it.

Thank you for sharing your story here on RealSelf.  This is very helpful to other women looking into this type of procedure.

Keep us up to date.