Thrilled with Radiesse for Cheeks Done by Synergy Advanced Medical Aesthetics - Solana Beach, CA

I am 58 years old and have lost volume in my face...

I am 58 years old and have lost volume in my face causing me to look older than I think I should. I went to Synergy Advanced Medical Aesthetics for advice on what to do to achieve a more youthful appearance. I ended up having, among other things, Radiesse injections in my cheeks to replace the volume and I am thrilled with the look. They applied some topical numbing cream and it really didn't hurt much at all. Karen and Genya were both excellent injectors. They were very careful not to over inject me. I loved the instant results! I also had the Mixto Laser treatment all over my face and Juvederm in my lips. It sounds like a lot but the outcome is just a younger, fresher looking me. It did not alter my face in a way that would make people ask "what did you do?" I feel so much better about how I look. I wish I had known about this a long time ago. Since this a really a Radiesse review, I just put the cost of that below.

That is great that you are feeling like a younger, fresher looking you!!

You mentioned "Karen and Genya were both excellent injectors." Did you actually have 2 injectors work on you? If so I'd be interested to hear how the injections were divided up.

Yes, I did have two injectors because I went back a second time for additional radiesse. The really nice thing was that Karen did the initial injections and did not overdo it. I went back and Genya added a bit more radiesse to my cheeks after she injected my tear troughs with belatero (sp). I will add photos after the bruising goes away.

I am so pleased with my results. I still have the...

I am so pleased with my results. I still have the remnants of bruises under my eyes but overall I think it was all well worth it. I am adding a couple photos that show a significant change. (Side note: I do hope I look better in real life than in these iphone pictures but at least you will be able to see the difference in the volume in my face.) Keep in mind that I had the following procedures in the past 2 months: Mixto Laser Resurfacing, Radiesse in my cheeks; Juvederm around my mouth and in my marionette lines and Belotero under my eyes. I know, it’s a lot but worth it.

I did want to mention that the price I put on my...

I did want to mention that the price I put on my procedures ($1200) only applied to the radiesse. Of course, the other procedures had additional costs.
You look absolutely beautiful!!!
You look amazing!!!!!how long did it take to have the results you have now? Did you have daily changes to your face? Reason I ask is because I have some firm spots where it was injected and have heard of hard spots softening out. I got radiesse and perlane today and pretty tender. But overall not too bad.
you look amazing! Good for you! With so many horror stories, its always nice to see someone with positive results.
Synergy Advanced Medical Spa