Thrilled with Radiesse for Cheeks Done by Synergy Advanced Medical Aesthetics - Solana Beach, CA

I am 58 years old and have lost volume in my face...

I am 58 years old and have lost volume in my face causing me to look older than I think I should. I went to Synergy Advanced Medical Aesthetics for advice on what to do to achieve a more youthful appearance. I ended up having, among other things, Radiesse injections in my cheeks to replace the volume and I am thrilled with the look. They applied some topical numbing cream and it really didn't hurt much at all. Karen and Genya were both excellent injectors. They were very careful not to over inject me. I loved the instant results! I also had the Mixto Laser treatment all over my face and Juvederm in my lips. It sounds like a lot but the outcome is just a younger, fresher looking me. It did not alter my face in a way that would make people ask "what did you do?" I feel so much better about how I look. I wish I had known about this a long time ago. Since this a really a Radiesse review, I just put the cost of that below.

I am so pleased with my results. I still have the...

I am so pleased with my results. I still have the remnants of bruises under my eyes but overall I think it was all well worth it. I am adding a couple photos that show a significant change. (Side note: I do hope I look better in real life than in these iphone pictures but at least you will be able to see the difference in the volume in my face.) Keep in mind that I had the following procedures in the past 2 months: Mixto Laser Resurfacing, Radiesse in my cheeks; Juvederm around my mouth and in my marionette lines and Belotero under my eyes. I know, it’s a lot but worth it.

I did want to mention that the price I put on my...

I did want to mention that the price I put on my procedures ($1200) only applied to the radiesse. Of course, the other procedures had additional costs.
Synergy Advanced Medical Spa

From my doctor's office

You look amazing!!!!!how long did it take to have the results you have now? Did you have daily changes to your face? Reason I ask is because I have some firm spots where it was injected and have heard of hard spots softening out. I got radiesse and perlane today and pretty tender. But overall not too bad.
you look amazing! Good for you! With so many horror stories, its always nice to see someone with positive results.
Hi Red Roxie have you had Radiesse? I've seen so Many horror stories. That Im scared to try it.
I had Radiesse years ago and it worked great. I did not do well with Restylane, though. Then I went and had fat with a "famous" PS who says fat is the panacea for all issues volume related. well, that was a big mistake. So-here's what I recommend-do things in small doses. Try a little bit at first. You can always add later. Go to really good injectors. what state are you in??
Im from P.R., I have a really good PS, but Im scared of those reviews where people Get side effects for Years. And Say that it has ruined their líves and stuff like that. Immne problems, allergies, etc. Huge nodules
If you're worried, don't do it. Live with what you've got and make peace with it.
Jejeje Its just that I look so young. So I wanted to put it On the chin so would still look young but mature and masculino ate the same time. And a little bit On the front plane of the cheek bone to balance the face more. I have a twin brother and he looks like 8-10 Years poder than me. I look like a teenager still
I am in New York, who is the best for this kind of work
Wow you look really good! Were you scared after viewing all the horrible reviews that are pósted here? Thats why Im so scared.
Yes, the Internet reviews can be scary so I was a little nervous. Luckily, I really trust the people at Synergy and felt comfortable with them. They talked me through every step of it. Also, I took things slowly and did a little bit at a time.
Ohhh ok. Then if What I want is Radiesse for my chin. To look more mature. And a little little bit Radiesse or the othe HA ones On the front plane of the cheekbone. You mean that I should do the chin first and then another day the part of the cheeks? Please explain :)
Oh, gosh, GerryMinho, I don't really know anything about advising someone. I'm just a client/patient. I took their advice on how to proceed. You should probably get professional advice as well.
Ohhh Ok jejej. I'll follow my PS's advice...but I Know What you mean about taking it slow.I just wanted your opinión. Just in case.
Ohhh and did you put On any Makeup, just after the procedure tu Cover the bruising and stuff ór you havent used it at all to Cover that
I did try to use makeup to cover the bruises but I was not very successful. I'm not much of a makeup artist. The bruises are all gone now after two weeks and I'm very pleased!
The bruises lasted two week? What pills did you take before and after treatment?
Oh my god! You look amazing! Thanks so much for posting these. I will def. consider this procedure
Wow, that comment makes me feel great! Thanks. :)

I'm so glad you added pictures! I can definitely see the volume change. I think it looks good and can definitely understand why you are so pleased!! I appreciate you making sure we understood that you did have other treatments and that those costs were additional. Such helpful information! :)

That is great that you are feeling like a younger, fresher looking you!!

You mentioned "Karen and Genya were both excellent injectors." Did you actually have 2 injectors work on you? If so I'd be interested to hear how the injections were divided up.

Yes, I did have two injectors because I went back a second time for additional radiesse. The really nice thing was that Karen did the initial injections and did not overdo it. I went back and Genya added a bit more radiesse to my cheeks after she injected my tear troughs with belatero (sp). I will add photos after the bruising goes away.