Going Under the Knife is Not an Option for Me...Sculptra's Results Are More Natural Looking - Solana Beach, CA

After reading all these scary reviews I almost...

After reading all these scary reviews I almost cancelled my 1st Sculptra appointment...I'm so glad I didn't. I received my first 2 treatments & have 3 to go. My first experience was excellent. You have to really trust your doctor, ask lots of questions & do your research. I totally trust my doctor & she immediately put me at ease. I received a numbing cream that was left on my face for about 45 mins. I barely felt anything she was doing. A few little bee stings, but nothing I couldn't handle. After the treatment you see immediate results...although it's temporary. You kind of get to see what your face will look like in a few months...I LOVED the results & so did my husband. I was so worried about bruising right before the holidays, but I'm on day 3 & so far so good. I was given some pills to take for the next 4 days so I won't bruise... I didn't notice any redness like some reviews have stated. The only thing I find challenging is massaging my face for 5 mins., 5 times a day for 5 days. If you don't have make-up on, it's not a problem. If you do have make-up on I find I have to reapply because I rub it off. I don't have any pain, just a slight tenderness along my jaw line...very tolerable. I can't wait for my next treatments & the results. If you aren't a patient person, this isn't for you :-)
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

I've had a few different treatments with Dr. Palm now & I must say I couldn't be happier. She's certainly not the cheapest Dr. around, but she is certainly the BEST in her field. I will take the BEST any day over whatever it costs to get the BEST results. After all, you are talking about your FACE.