Going Under the Knife is Not an Option for Me...Sculptra's Results Are More Natural Looking - Solana Beach, CA

After reading all these scary reviews I almost...

After reading all these scary reviews I almost cancelled my 1st Sculptra appointment...I'm so glad I didn't. I received my first 2 treatments & have 3 to go. My first experience was excellent. You have to really trust your doctor, ask lots of questions & do your research. I totally trust my doctor & she immediately put me at ease. I received a numbing cream that was left on my face for about 45 mins. I barely felt anything she was doing. A few little bee stings, but nothing I couldn't handle. After the treatment you see immediate results...although it's temporary. You kind of get to see what your face will look like in a few months...I LOVED the results & so did my husband. I was so worried about bruising right before the holidays, but I'm on day 3 & so far so good. I was given some pills to take for the next 4 days so I won't bruise... I didn't notice any redness like some reviews have stated. The only thing I find challenging is massaging my face for 5 mins., 5 times a day for 5 days. If you don't have make-up on, it's not a problem. If you do have make-up on I find I have to reapply because I rub it off. I don't have any pain, just a slight tenderness along my jaw line...very tolerable. I can't wait for my next treatments & the results. If you aren't a patient person, this isn't for you :-)
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

I've had a few different treatments with Dr. Palm now & I must say I couldn't be happier. She's certainly not the cheapest Dr. around, but she is certainly the BEST in her field. I will take the BEST any day over whatever it costs to get the BEST results. After all, you are talking about your FACE.

I have 4 different injection appointments, for a total of 5 sessions. I'm almost 60 so Dr. Palm recommended 1 session per each decade of life. Dr. Palm did 2 sessions at one time the 1st time. The other 3 sessions are spread out 1 month apart. I will be done in March. Since this is my first time doing this, I'm assuming the next 3 sessions will be exactly like the 1st 2 sessions. I think Dr. Palm will build on top of what she's already done & inject Sculptra all over my face...except the eyes & lips. Each session is $800.00, for a total of $4000 dollars. It's a lot to pay & you can certainly find it cheaper, but she's an expert at this procedure, so I'm paying for her expertise & I'm fine with that. I will certainly keep you posted on each procedure.
is that 800 per vial? cause I'm paying 750 per but just having it done in my cheeks but thinking of having it done in temples chin jawline I'm 44
Yes! Since I had 2 vials the first time I paid $1600.00...Merry Christmas to me :-) Each one after that will be $800.00. I'm assuming the Sculptra will be placed in the same places as my first treatment, but I could be wrong. That's a good question. It could be my next 3 appointments, she will concentrate in certain areas & not do my whole face...I just don't know at this time. I'm going with what she recommended for the BEST results for my age.
Thanks for sharing.  Where exactly did you have the sculptra injected into your face?
My temples, cheekbones & jowl area. I'm just starting to sag a little in my lower face. Sculptra is suppose to build that back up after several months. Dr. Palm made sure to tell me that Sculptra is not for the eyes or lip area.
Did the redness go away?
I didn't have any redness. I went to dinner immediately after & no one knew I had anything done.
Oh I misread your review- glad it was so easy for you!
how much are you having per session
how much have you had per session?