wow i really have smaller tits!! - Snellville, GA

Well let me start by saying i visit realself...

Well let me start by saying i visit realself everyday and find myself secretly relating to some of you. Whew.. excuse the typos still on pain meds.. eye sight a little fuzzy. But i went to Dr Earl Stephenson jr of Snellville. What wonderful artistic vision he has. Im happy. The weight of the world wasn't on my shoulder when i woke up in recovery. Such an amazing outcome. Oh yeah i smoked up until the day before yes May 13th i quit cold turkey. Hope i stay away from those stinking thangs. Anyways i have a lot more i could say about what i want next and y im addicted to realself.. but i keep dosing off so... im going to try posting pic.. have questions ask. And see u on another post im a member now lol.

Help Me!!

So.. im one week post op today.. i feel really weird. im breathing fine it appears but internally i feel like im struggling to breath. is this the tightness i feel? Am i trippen? (no pain meds today) im aware of my body.. my boobs aren't in pain or discomfort. Just around my neck area i feel like im being slightly choked internal? Is this weird? Should i call my doctor? i feel funny. Slight headed on the right side.. ear feels clogged.. Help me.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful PS.. Amazing staff.. very understanding.. Answered all my questions. Did a great job.. didn't feel like another number. Actually felt comfortable from the start of meeting him.. i Chickened out the first time but as you can see he didn't fault me for my delayed decision making.

I decided to take a Tylenol to ease the headache followed by a much needed nap. I felt a lot better when i woke up. I think my body was adjusting to the no pain meds. We shall see how today goes. Thanks all for your concern. I'm not one that wants to be a over concerned patient. I know better safe then sorry but i dread the ER here. Again thanks a lot. So far so good this a.m.
So what did the doctor say. I hope it was minor
Yeah I agree you might want to call your dr.
slight head ache i mean
If you are having strange symptoms you may want to have that checked. You look great. I'm happy for you.

Welcome to the community!   Looks good...

Congrats you look fantastic! stay strong with the quit! Next month is 1 year for me. You can do this!
Congratulations- your results look great ! Good luck on your journey!
Congrats! You're looking great .
Looking real good, take it easy and get your rest
Thanks ladies.