SmartLipo Was Excellent

I cannot believe that people would go into having...

I cannot believe that people would go into having liposuction without doing research, based on the comments below, and the proceedures done. In case you are not aware, a new lipo proceedure was approved in the US Oct 2006. This proceedure requires no stitches, basically only 24 hrs of down time, no pain, etc.... Small incisions are made (about the size of 2 thin lead pencil refills) and a lasar in inserted which melts the fat..then it is suctioned out (gently) so no more vigourous pumping to get the solid fat out... and just local anestesia... another benefit is that the laser also smooths the skin out, so no lumps, bumps, or sagging skin...if u had sagging skin, this proceedure will also tighten it.. My "flanks" are 100% gone,stomach greatly reduced... had proceedure 7 days ago.. saw immediate results.. 80 % of results in 3 weeks, while the remaining 20% will come in a total of 3 months form proceedure. REgular LIPO? Hell no!! SmartLipo? Definitly yes!!

Many doctors do not perform this surgery yet. For example, is South Florida, I beleive only a few places have the machine to do this. However, the information is on the internet......

strax rejuvenation (dr. roger gordon)

Thank you , I have scheduled a smart lipo with doc. gordon for the end of august.I will post ....great results!!!!
I live in Connecticut and want to get this procedure done. Can you tell me where you went? Or of any other suggestions of places in connecticut? Thanks!
ummm... 6 months.. but i didnt watch what i ate...at all.. it didnt come back on the sides or lower stomach though.. now its like, upper stomach, like where the rib bone meets.. and under there.. grrrr
tobin, Did you have that part smartlipo 'd (where u saw it gaining weight)? TenderToni
no, it came back even..
In the areas that you gained the weight back did it come out uneven?
I only had my upper and lower abdomen done at one time. I have mixed feelings on how many areas would be too many to have done at once. I think that it may be better to get it all over with (especially if you get a discount :) I know every procedure is different for each person, but for me I.V. insertion and the first shot were the worst of the pain. He gave me 1/2 the dose of the "calming med" that he normally gives patients b/c I told him I wasn't nervous. My procedure lasted roughly 2 hours and the worst part (after the shot) was toward the end, when the numbing fluid was wearing off and he was getting to the outer areas of my stomach (near my ribs and sides) where there wasn't much numbing to begin with. Even then the pain felt like quick needle pricks and couldn't have lasted more than 10 minutes all together. For me, getting a dental filling is worse than the Smartlipo procedure. When the procedure was over I was a little woozy upon standing up for the 1st time. The nurse helped my get dressed and put on the compression garment. It did not hurt a bit! I even drove home less that an hour after the procedure! In hindsight I recommend laying down b/c I have a hard lump across my abdomen from the mushy fluid being "squished in place" from sitting. That night I took 1 Lortab and went to bed. I was sore the "feels like the day after a hard workout" thing is a crock! It was pretty sore, It still (17 days later) hurts when my 3 lb Chihuahua walks across my belly. I was off work the following day and back to work the next. It really only hurt getting up and down or when my dog did her "trampoline routine". I had no trouble picking up my 26 lb daughter the day of the procedure. I hardly bruised, but I still feel like I'm bruised. When I stretch my stomach feels like I'm sunburned under my skin. I'll rate the overall pain level of the procedure and Day 1 a 3 (1-10), and recovery up to day 17 a 4 at it's worst. I feel no pain just sitting now, It just feels sore when I push on my stomach. I am scheduled for inner thighs Tuesday!
hi, Tapdns, Did you have your procedure at the same clinic as Tobin ? With the same doctor ? Did you have uneven areas after the procedure ? thanks!
No I did not. Sorry. I had my procedure done in CT. If you look at the SmartLipo string named - Smart Lipo was worht it: Awesome results- fast ... I had 9 pics posted - 3 before my procedure, 3 the day after and then 3 more 2 months ater (My post is the first one). No - I don't have any uneven areas. Let me know if you have other questions.
the girl said "usually" in the face, but that hasn;t happened to me either... but she was the barbie bimbo used car salesperson who sells you the stuff, so what does she know anyhow? :-)
Too funny. I didn't ever read anything about gaining weight in the face during any of my research.
Hi everyone- I had smartlipo in September of 2007. I had my lower abs and love handles. I am still very happy with the results. Tobin had mentioned that his clinicians stated he would gain weight in the face first, I haven't heard that. But if it is true, I have not gained it in that area.
hey did you have any pics taken of the before and after? also you mentioned fat cells expanding, haveyou heard wether or not you store fat more easily in areas not treated but prone to store fat easy. in other words does it make other easily prone target spots more prone to storing fat faster?
yes, i have before and after pictures, they gave them to me.. hoever im not scanning them, or whatever.... well, they told me that if you gain weight, usually , the first place that you would gain it is in the face... i havent seen that happen yet.. read above posts i left....
SEANA HI DID YOU EVER GET ANY INFO FROM RARA ABOUT WHO WERE HER DOCTOR
hello tobin. i was wondering what areas you had down because i'm thinking of having several areas done as well.
I really am looking forward to do this procedure and would like to know how soon I will be able to go back to work after I get this done. Can someone answer this please?
maximum down time is said to be 48 to 72 hours.
hey Tobin will you please give me the name and number of the doctor you got smartlipo with. your results seems to be pretty good. i would love to have that done but don't know who to go to.
I would also like your doctors info! thanks!
Could you give me your doc's info? thanks!
did they offer suction when it was preformed? Glad you had great results.
i think they did... since the fat melts, it kinda comes out, but they suck it out still with a smaller thing...but not really so much of that back and forth rough stuff u see on tv.. and no stiches, so it must be a smaller cdanula to get it out, but it is liquid fat, since they melt it first with the laser :)