SmartLipo - A Blogger's Tale

I first heard of Smart Lipo when I met Dr. at an...

I first heard of Smart Lipo when I met Dr. at an Online Marketing summit in July. Dr. B is was one of the first doctors in the country to ever practice SmartLipo. When I went in for my procedure in August (I had three areas done - upper and lower abs and love handles) - I asked him if I could LIVE broadcast the procedure over the web using UStream - and he said yes! So throughout the entire procedure I was live streaming and Twittering.

There was little to no pain - although I felt a pinching sensation from time to time. And afterwards I went out for Sushi that very same night.

A huge thanks to Dr. B and his awesome staff - I'm absolutely thrilled with my results!

John Bergeron

question, what's the stuff that leaks after smart lipo, it looks like jelly?
This is so awesome, you look great!!
you look fantastic.i have a consult today, i can't wait. you go girl!!!
Hi! I want to get smartlipo but how can I find a very good doctor in Weston,Florida. I dont want to do this in a spa. Thanks
Any hardness at all afterwards? If yes, how long did it take to go away?
You look awesome!!! I have a quick question. I am getting the same areas done as you are. One thing I have thought about doing is getting my neck done. Your neck has a huge difference in the two pictures. Do you think it is worth it to get your neck done?
With smart lipo is there excess skin to worry about in the areas that were treated?
Your results are great! Congratulations! I am a patient care counselor for Dr. Samuel S. Lee, who also performs Smartlipo LaserBodySculpting. I have had the Smartlipo done myself and got the same areas treated as you...it's amazing what a difference it has made! To the comment submitted by georgiadee, YES it is permanent! Unlike all of the dieting and exercise you may have tried in the past, Smartlipo permanently destroys the fat cells. Since your body only has a limited amount of these cells, no new fat cells come back. You can finally have that body you have always wanted! And I know that at our office we measure success in inches rather than pounds. Take myself for example, I gained a few pounds, but I lost three inches! I can't even tell that I gained weight, and I don't care because I feel so much better! I would have to agree, Smartlipo is deffinately worth it!
I do not understand why you would say Smartlipo is permanent! Surely I am not the only patient who had the fat return to the areas where Smartlipo was done? I had it done in the Summer of 2010. By January, 2013, it was coming back and now, April, 2014, I need the procedure again in the exact same areas (upper and lower abdomen and flanks.) I have mentioned this in a couple of other posts, but felt it needed to be said again since Brandy Clark, the patient counselor for Dr. Lee, is telling people the procedure is permanent. It might be if the patient gains no weight, but when I gained about 25 pounds above my post-Smartlipo weight - back it came! I would do it again just to have my flat stomach again, but with no illusions about permanency should I gain more weight. It's just wrong to tell people it can't come back in the same areas. I was told that as well. I attribute the weight gain to taking Cymbalta. My apologies for resubmitting my experience.
what a difference!! You look so improved!! How much wieght loss or exercise would that have taken to accomplish? is it permnanent? do you measure inches lost or pounds?