Smartlipo Arms

About 4 weeks ago I underwent smartlipo or my arms...

About 4 weeks ago I underwent smartlipo or my arms.  I would encouage anyone who was interested to not hesitate. It was perhaps one of the best decisions I have made.  I am a practicing lawyer and I would never entrust my body to just anyone.  By the very nature of my profession I scrutinize everything, and do not take anyone's word without evidence.  I did my research about lipozap and the one thing I knew for certain is that I would never undergo the traditonal method of liposuction on my arms.  I have seen pictures of the traditional lipo post op and it looks painful and invasive. The stitching looks awful and you couldn't pay me enough to put my body through that.  The recovery from what I have read is rough, and I could never take that much time off work to recover from what appears like torcher.

I must say that the professionalism with the ofice I attended was first class. I invite everyone to do their research and hope you find an office like I did that makes this process so much easier.  My doctor greeted me before the procedure, invited me to ask questions and was very friendly.  He made me feel extremely comfortable along with his staff.  His staff was extremely attentive, and made me feel at ease. The procedure lasted maybe 2 hours.  I was awake the entire time, and absolutely no pain.  I was warned there would be some discomort during the procedure, but I can honestly say that there wasn't. I was given some pain medication to take as needed. The following days I did experience some pain and took the pain meds.  I would say that by day 3 or 4 I was pretty close to 100%.

Four weeks later I can see the results and its amazing! I can fit into suits that I hadn't worn in over one year and wear short sleeve shirts that I couldn't fit before. The results have been amazing, and the skin tightening I feel is even more incredible.  The process will obvioulsy take time, but so far I am very happy.

My arms are improving each day.  The...

My arms are improving each day.  The tightening that I am expriencing is amazing and I would do this all over again without hesitation.  I can honestly say that the most exciting pat of this whole process has been the ability to fit into all of my old clothes...especially my suit jackets.  I can still feel some tenderness in the back area of my arms but I am 100% functional.  The open incision wounds are healing, and they are very small. At most it looks like I have a bug bite scar trying to heal. Hope my pics encourage others.

Dr. Bittner

do u have an updated pic of how the final end result is? i worry about my skin not getting tight after the procedure. I had traditional lipo done on my thigh and was left with loose skin. so im very worried about doing my arms.
AWESOME and congratulations!!! Please keep me posted on future pics!!!
Do you have any recent photos of your arm? I would certainly love to see the difference now
Just wondering which Dr did you go to? There's so many in Beverly Hills, I don't know who has the experience and not just the office.
i agree, please point me to some directions which doctor in Beverly Hills? There are so many of them. I'm interested to do it, but just don't know which doctor. please help!!
Hi! I am so happy for you that you had a wonderful experience. I was looking at the website of your doctor and he seems very professional. Do you suggest a consultation beforehand? I am thinking of going to your same doctor. Any advise. thanks!!!
Hello, I got my smart lipo done June 12...less than two weeks ago... I definetly see a difference on my stomach...and I really am glad I got the procedure done. However, I can't really tell the difference on my arms...When did you start noticing it on your arms? Thanks!
Hello, Can you give me some pointers on how to research for the doctor and facilities? And did you get any bruising or lumpiness on your arm? I'm considering smartlipo on my arm as well, but feel a little squemish looking at the bruising on some of the pictures posted. Thanks for your advice!
Expect bruising - I think those that have minimal bruising are the exception or they just had their stomach done. I am covered in bruises everywhere except my stomach and was told by my doctor to expect it. It is day 5 for me and I still have some draining from my arms and the bruising is getting better. There is also some lumpiness - this is expected as well. It takes some time for it all to even out. I have already scheduled massages to help with the lumps. Be aware that if you have your stomach done you won't necessarily get bruises there but you will probably have a rather grotesque swelling and bruising of your pubic area. My doctor had warned me and also someone on this site warned us. They weren't kidding!!!
OMG! The same situation for me! I saw results right away on abdomen area but not on arms at all. I still have my "bat wings", as they are referred to at times. Have you had any response to your question, on how long does it take to see results on arms? Feeling so down about it.