SmartLipo Abdomen and Waist

I had my procedure on my abdomen and waist...

I had my procedure on my abdomen and waist yesterday and I already can see a HUGE difference!

I was very anxious yesterday morning, but once I got to the office I was greeted by my wonderful doctor and his staff and was quickly put at ease. I was awake during the procedure but was in relaxed due to the valium & pain medicine the doctor had me take right before the procedure. There were some "ouch" here and there, but it went away as fast as it came.

After the procedure I went to lunch and to the mall. Once I got home I took some more pain meds and relaxed in bed all evening. I am sore today (as if I did 1000 situps) and the incision site hurts a little, but it is not unbearable.

I would highly recommend this procedure to anyone who works out and diets but has some stubborn areas.

Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. was very comforting and explained everything to me as he did the procedure. The staff was also very comforting and the nurse held my hand through the entire procedure.

I live in Edmond and have been looking at the websites for the docs who do this in OKC, but some of them are scary! My friend had her smartlipo done at the Brookside Clinic in Tulsa, OK. It was reasonable and she loves her results. How can I read reviews about that clinic and others?

Hi bassprose,

A few RealSelf members from Oklahoma have posted reviews. Here's the link: Oklahoma SmartLipo reviews

Good luck!
--Sharon

Do you have pics...before and after? I'm thinking about using this Dr. but a little apprehensive. Please, any info is helpful!

I am one week post procedure and the results are AMAZING! I was back to the gym on Monday, 5 days after procedure, and the swelling has fortunately been minimal.
Hi Just curious, Provider information is located above the review. You must be signed in to view, which requires free registration for an account.
What doctor in paramus did you go to?