I had regular liposuction done 12 years ago - SmartLipo - New York, NY

I had regular liposuction done 12 years ago and it...

I had regular liposuction done 12 years ago and it was so painful that I told myself I would never do it again (spent 2 weeks in bed)… 5 years later the fat was back and although I worked out I could not lose the weight… so I decided it was time to get those areas corrected. I opted for Smart Lipo.

On 4/6 I had my upper and lower abdomen done. The procedure itself wasn’t bad, I felt some pain in the more sensitive areas, but they were sharp and quick to disappear. I was in and out of the center in 2.5 hours. Recovery has been a miracle compared to my experience 12 years ago.

On 4/10 I had my outer hips done. I almost didn’t feel a thing except for a poke here and there and was out of there in 1.5 hours. Smart Lipo is a truly amazing solution to those problem areas that I’ve been trying to get rid of for 8 years.

Recovery has been good. I am sore, but that is truly expected. I have been moving around and believe I will be able to go back to work on Monday. I already see huge results in my stomach area and an already truly excited. Can’t wait to see the complete results.

Could you post some photos? I wish I could see your results before contacting your doc.
Would love to see some photos! I'm in the same boat as you. Regular lipo a 12 years ago, and am ready to do it again in the same areas as you!
Montclair Plastic Surgeon

I would recommend my doctor as he has over 15 years plastic surgery experience and is truly experienced in Smart Lipo both laser and vazur. He was attentive and performed a wonderful job.