Did What I Thought It Would Do

I decided to do Smart Lipo a couple of weeks after...

I decided to do Smart Lipo a couple of weeks after I decided to do blepharoplasty (reviewed on another page on the site).  Figured I was on the table already, right?

My doctor quoted me for upper/lower abs, love handles, and hip rolls but that was going to be around $10k and I just didn't have that money.  So I only did my upper/lower abs.  Now, a week after the procedure my tummy (which has always had a slight pooch even when I was a size 6-8 in my 20s - I'm a 12 now, 5' 9", and 40 years old) is pretty much flat as a pancake.  And it's only going to get better from my understanding.  While I would like to get the other two areas done this is great for right now.  It was my main concern.

The procedure is no more difficult than a deep tissue massage.  There is some swelling and, in my case, little to no bruising.  Just two little openings the size of the tip of a ball point pen on either side of my stomach.  I feel like I've done one too many sit-ups and my skin is still a bit numb.  But I was told that would go away within a month.

Some advice:  Don't eat too much while you are wearing the compression garment.  Causes stomach cramps.  Also, make sure that you cover your insertion points really well with a bandage before showering.  If water gets in there before the wounds heal it stings quite a bit.

A week after the procedure, so far so good!

I need lipo laser on my inner thighs including knees. I need to know what the cost will be and if my inner thighs will remain loose and flabby. I just lost 50 pounds. I am 5 feet 2 inches
PSROMAN.... can I get some follow-up feedback on your SmartLipo from Dr. Bassin? I'd like to hear what the area looks like 10 mos. later.... Some have complained of loose skin or bumps, but those people may have had better results with some more heal time. Thanks.
The bleph was $2750 and not included in the stomach quote. He'll quote you for all the different areas so you can decide what works for you. If I were to do this all over again, I would do the love handles along with my front abs. I think the result would have been a bit better, but overall I'm really happy! Also, make sure that you use mederma on your scars as they are healing. Wish I would have been more consistent with doing that, too.
Orlando Oculoplastic Surgeon

Trainer of Smart Lipo technology, efficient and professional office and practice