If You Are Thin DO NOT DO THIS SURGERY-please I Hope This Helps Someone

I am 5'5 115lbs, and nearing 40. I had inner...

I am 5'5 115lbs, and nearing 40. I had inner and outer thighs done then upper and lower abs. Both places have been redone already!! There is no "sculpting" involved, there is no skin tightening. The incisions are tiny, so no big deal but the lumps I have on my stomach and inner thighs are disgusting. It looks like there is a finger length and depth dent on one side of my belly button, and another not so large one on the opposite side.

My outer thighs have just as much cellulite as they did before but my inner thighs are GROSS! It looks like a meat grinder got ahold of them under my skin. The indentations are far worse than the cellulite that was there before. Yes my thighs are smaller, BUT they are lumpy, sagging near my crotch (like a much older woman) and NO TONE WHATSOEVER!!! I live in California, and wear a bikini religiously all summer but not anymore! I would NEVER EVER do this surgery again. Let alone 2 redo procedures on each area.

Had I been a size 12 and was now a size 6 maybe I would be happy, but to go from a size 3 with a little cellulite to being completely disfigured is horrid. The Dr was wonderful, I have no complaints and staff was also great. But the initial consultation girl I saw that told me I was a "PERFECT" candidate LIED!, Thin people should not do this surgery...Get a personal trainer and bust your a** instead and then I'd look like Demi Moore all over.I hate myself every day for doing this surgery.

CELLULITE IS NORMAL, DISFIGUREMENT IS NOT!!! I will provide photos of my tummy now, my inner thighs are recently redone so they are too ugly to photo yet but I will post them in a couple months. Please reconsider what you will look like if you are thin, permanent bruising on my stomach is obvious (and I dont even have stretch marks from my child)

Final results nearly two years later are posted. I...

Final results nearly two years later are posted. I had gained weight, lost some, and this is in good lighting so you can see what I see!

He is great, but the surgery was not favorable for me, HOWEVER they are handling it