If You Are Thin DO NOT DO THIS SURGERY-please I Hope This Helps Someone

I am 5'5 115lbs, and nearing 40. I had inner...

I am 5'5 115lbs, and nearing 40. I had inner and outer thighs done then upper and lower abs. Both places have been redone already!! There is no "sculpting" involved, there is no skin tightening. The incisions are tiny, so no big deal but the lumps I have on my stomach and inner thighs are disgusting. It looks like there is a finger length and depth dent on one side of my belly button, and another not so large one on the opposite side.

My outer thighs have just as much cellulite as they did before but my inner thighs are GROSS! It looks like a meat grinder got ahold of them under my skin. The indentations are far worse than the cellulite that was there before. Yes my thighs are smaller, BUT they are lumpy, sagging near my crotch (like a much older woman) and NO TONE WHATSOEVER!!! I live in California, and wear a bikini religiously all summer but not anymore! I would NEVER EVER do this surgery again. Let alone 2 redo procedures on each area.

Had I been a size 12 and was now a size 6 maybe I would be happy, but to go from a size 3 with a little cellulite to being completely disfigured is horrid. The Dr was wonderful, I have no complaints and staff was also great. But the initial consultation girl I saw that told me I was a "PERFECT" candidate LIED!, Thin people should not do this surgery...Get a personal trainer and bust your a** instead and then I'd look like Demi Moore all over.I hate myself every day for doing this surgery.

CELLULITE IS NORMAL, DISFIGUREMENT IS NOT!!! I will provide photos of my tummy now, my inner thighs are recently redone so they are too ugly to photo yet but I will post them in a couple months. Please reconsider what you will look like if you are thin, permanent bruising on my stomach is obvious (and I dont even have stretch marks from my child)

Hey - Thank you for the update. I just wish that there was something else out there to make you, heck Us, WHOLE again. You are so correct when you describe all of the things that encompass this surgery. There are so damn many to count. I am glad that Yoga is helping you with the depression. For me, it is the appearance of my body, then the depression, and lastly isolation. Such a sad world anymore for me. Take Care. I still see so much beauty in the rest of you. I know it is like having a beautiful lawn except right in the middle of it ,the lawn has died. You think to yourself that no one can see or care about the beautiful part. No true. I can still see you. I can't help save myself though. Lol. Please if you proceed with surgery and it worked will you let us know? I have the same tummy problem, plus hideous legs and thighs and now weight gain to my upper body, back and lower back and butt and arms.
Hey B.B did u go for lymphatic massages.?? just asking, I just went for one today.. ouchhh
Yes they were uncomfortable and my body was non responsive. Dri did Velashape to no avail. I wish I had advice aside from additional surgeries but there really isn't. I tell you personally, yoga is my savior these days after all my depression and hiding. Wgpg

Final results nearly two years later are posted. I...

Final results nearly two years later are posted. I had gained weight, lost some, and this is in good lighting so you can see what I see!

I'm so sorry you weren't happy with your results, but grateful you posted for others to see.  I've considered lipo before but was told I would not get good results because I was too slim and it'd show.  So glad you are helping others with your review!
Yes, indeed. I believe liposuction is harmful to anyone long-term at least if the patient is not surgically harmed and ends up with dents, lumps, adhered skin, burns, etc. The list really does go on and is extensive. I am glad you are opting out from such harmful surgery. If more people researched the studies done they would never get liposuction.
fingers crossed this wasnt my doc....elite body sculpture????

He is great, but the surgery was not favorable for me, HOWEVER they are handling it