Smart Lipo Not Worth It and Was over Priced

I had the inner and outer thighs done. I went...

I had the inner and outer thighs done. I went through alot of pain and stiffness for a good 5-6 weeks. I didn't see but about a 1/2 " reduction. So was it worth it. NO!!!

I really wanted it to work is why I paid premium for a procedure. My Dr. isn't standing behind my results and for that I am truly disappointed.

The procedure isn't that bad or traumatic so I believe I must have had an inexperienced Dr. and didn't ensure I had enough of a "guarntee" to feel I got some of my money worth.

Truly disappointed and making payments... should have just got the boob job... then noone would notice my thick thighs.

He seemed to be a good Dr. and I did research but during the "selling" mode aren't they all confident in the results. Then when it came down to it... oh well the front of the legs weren't all of a sudden included and the fat is denser so it won't be able to be removed without leaving "tracks". I soon realized I was being fed full of lies and wasn't going to get results.. but was back for my 3 week follow up. We couldn't come to terms about the results and so I'll be researching my options.

Could anyone recommend a good doctor in Wichita?
Have you gotton a respond back on your question? I'm interesting on getting Smartlipo done, but don't know any doctor in Wichita. Please let me know if you have found a good doctor in Wichita?
I called his clinic before I saw this website, and luckily no one was there. The phone number has changed, but someone did call me back later, so they must be open somewhere else. I read his bio and it talks about him being an orthopedic doctor, but not a lot about his experience with lipo or plastic surgery. I'm really sorry you have had problems. Try calling the number on his website, and it will give you the new number. He should follow up with you at the very least. Thanks!
Yes, did go to Dr Estivo. He never had a follow up appt and last I heard he didn't have an office. No one from his practice has contacted me since the procedure. I am measuring the same as before the procedure and it has now been almost two months. My husband and I think it might have been a scam. We both suspect he doesn't even have the proper equipment. Definitely wouldn't go to him!
I appreciate you posting this! I just went into the office to pay for my consultation. I will retract that payment as soon as possible. Thank you for letting me know!
Hi! I'm looking into this procedure and would love to know where you went. I have heard that Dr. Estivo didn't do a good job, and wondered if that is where you went. I want to make sure I choose a good place, if I decide to have anything done. Thanks!
Who was your doctor?
Hi. I feel for you b/c I am 10 days post op on small area of my outer-thigh and not seeing much of a difference. I am trying not to think about it b/c it makes me sick, considering the money I shelled out. I was not expecting miracles, I just had a 5 inch diameter area I wanted taken care of. Even worse is the fact, that my left leg is larger than my right. I am hoping it's just a difference in the healing process. I am going back to the doctor for first post op appt. in a couple days and I am anxious to see what she thinks. Some doctors will offer touch ups at no cost for thse patients that are unhappy or have asymmetry. I am hoping my doctor is one of them. I could kick myself for not asking that question before I had the procedure done! Probably should have had the boob job instead too.
I had my inner and outer thighs done before Thanksgiving. I also paid $6k. Very little pain except the first two days after. Recovery was nothing. I have lost at least 1.5 inches on each leg, and I am wearing my prepregnancy jeans now. I can't see the difference as much as I can feel the difference in my clothes. My post op pics aren't scheduled until MLK day, but overall, I'm pretty satisfied. I just wish it had been cheaper.
Wow, that totally stinks. I know there is no gaurantee of results but if you are this unhappy your doctor should accommodate you somehow. I have horrible saddlebags and i've been considering this procedure butyou are making me think twice about it. thanks for sharing