Smart Lipo Hard Bumps

Had snart lipo may 2008 was thrilled with...

Had snart lipo may 2008 was thrilled with flanks and lower abs but upper stomach was still flabby{ had abs and flanks} had touch up for free 3 months later , have very hard bumps all over stomach with the skin looking very uneven, hopefully this is ok and will go away with time? anyone else have this problem and have experienced it go away? I truly hope so as i couldnt wear a bikini as of right now - 3wks after second surgery.

Did you wear a compression suit afterwards? If not, then naturally you will lump up
Help, can anyone recommend a board certified plastic surgeon that performs smart lipo?
I just did mines with Dr. Allan Levine @ LaserKlinic NYC...excellent technicians and everyone is very open, you can contact at anytime.
I just had a consultation with Dr. Pakeman and while I really liked him I kknow of only one person on this site who has used him?? Anyone else use him???

I've found a few reviews here on RealSelf from patients of Dr. Pakeman:

Hope this helps!

Has anyone done Brazilian Butt lift with Dr. Basil Pakeman located in New York?
Has anyone done Brazilian Butt lift with Dr. Basil Pakeman located in New York?
I had a consultation with him .I liked him ,but i had my surgery with other doctor.I am still thinkind should I have choosed Basil Pakeman?
Basil Pakeman is registered as an ophtamologist isn't he? I've seen a good review of his here by someone but isn't it a huge "no-no" to have cosmetic surgery done by a none cosmetic surgeon?
I'm having a consultation with Basil Pakeman next week. If anyone has more info- let me know. Also Mark Sultan.
Im having a consultation with Dr. Basil Pakeman in a few days. How was your results with Dr. Pakeman?
did you get the procedure with Dr Basil? how was it , I have a consultation with him tomorrow
Hi Royalsincvf I haven't done my procedure yet... have you done yours? how was it? What do you think about the Dr. I'm concern that he an Opthamologist..
i have a lump too and just wanted to know if yours went away..give me hope. i was fine till 6 weeks after when this lump appeared and message is not helping. how is yours. please any advice would be great.
I live in in NYC and I went to several doctors for Smartlipo consults but I chose Dr Wertheim at Advanced Laser in Long Island. He was the only doctor that spent about 40 min. with me and showed be a lot of before and after photos. I had my procedure done 3 months ago on my abs and thighs and I love it, he's an amazing surgeon, definitely worth the trip from the city.
HI citystacy, I am interested in the procedure- how much was the cost and do you have pics of the results?
Hi I spent $14,500
never heard of him, what city? I take back what I said about Abboud... I am full of hard itchy lumps! unevenness and I did not drop even a clothing size after 7 weeks!!
Has anyone had smart lipo done by Dr. Allan Levin at Laserklinic?
I will next week!
I had mine done in Brooklyn at Dr. Abboud's office, very nice, clean his manager Courtney knew everything and had it done as well. 718-743-3121 I know they have a website but I don't k ow it off hand.
I am in NY and I recommend Dr. Chia at Sleek. Thats where I had it done and I love the results. Lovely staff too.
I went to Sleek spa on 5 th ave.yesterday.but had consultation with another dr.(handsome one:) ...and I wanted to see ''before after pictures'',but they showed me the pictures from smartlipo's website not actually what doctor did.so i will try another doctor.do you have any experience with Aesthetix Laser Medical Spa,Dr. Robert Rho .thanks
I've read several people's testimonies on here who have experienced the exact same thing as you; and many of them have come back to report that it does eventually go away. Some people recommended massaging the 'bumps' yourself (may hurt/be a little uncomfortable). Others have said that they go for lymphatic massages--suppose to help the body recover from injury/trauma and supports the immune system as a whole. In NY, that shouldn't be hard to come by. I am also in the NY area--could you please tell me what doctor you used, as I'm interested in finding a good local doctor from Smart Lipo. I hope this helps--best of luck as you continue healing.
Hi, I am also in NY..I had consultations with LaserKlinic and Manhattan Surgery Center...Dr Allan Levin and Dr.Basil Pakeman.anyone knows these doctors?Thanks,good luck us