Radio Frequency Facial - Slovakia

I'm 45 years woman and just had 1 RF treatment...

I'm 45 years woman and just had 1 RF treatment facial. Immediately after I felt dizzy, warm inside the head like having fever, headache and pain in my teeth. I got dental crowns(ceramic-metal) and amalgam fillings....is there any connection?!

It's been 6 days since my treatment and I still feel strange. Please help!...any others with that experince? I can fell my skin actually already respond to the RF, like it's more firm.

Just to add.. the dizziness you felt is probably the rf rays stimulating the fillings that inturn are releasing toxins , probable cause of symptoms you experienced Especially if you have metal in your mouth as you stated Holistic dentist can explain this in more detail
The RF treatment has made your teeth sore , the rays have penetrated through the skin to the teeth . Just make sure the next time you have the treatment cover the inside of your mouth with protective gauze .
I get those type of symptoms when I have dental work done due to the novocaine they use which has adrenaline added to it, but it only lasts an hour or so. The first time I had this type of reaction I got so frightened by the symptoms I had anxiety over it and this also caused similar symptoms. Maybe novocaine was used to help with pain during your procedure.

They are very prof at the clinic. They never had a client who had my expirece after RF facial, and they tried to contact other doctors for more information. But I still don't want more RF, I'm really scarred.