Dr. Jaime Ponce De Leon - Tijuana, Mexico

This group of doctors saved my life! I've lost...

This group of doctors saved my life! I've lost 120 lbs with the "sleeve" surgery and am very pleased with the level of service offered by this caring group of healthcare providers in Mexico. An added bonus: the price is about half of the cost in the U.S., plus the procedure can be performed quickly (over a four day weekend) safely (this group is very experienced) and with a nice trip to the beautiful Pacific Ocean in Baja, California. Recovery is only two nights in a clean, well-appointed hospital with very kind nursing staff and one night at Grace Guesthouse, operated by a bi-lingual (the owner in from the U.S.) caring team and overlooks the Pacific Oceans. They also provide transportations to and from the San Diego airport.

Mexico General Surgeon

Benefits include: experience of surgeon and other health care providers, individualed attention, cost, location

Thank you for your review, I'm researching this procedure for my husband, and was referred to him by my ps.
Congrats on your success !! Really encourage me!! and I hope Many others.. I just did the Gastric Sleeve a week ago with Jaime Ponce De Leon MD and I have to say that could'nt be happier and safer, knowing that he has a huge experience ( not sure now) but maybe thousands of procedures in his hands.. And as you noted, everything around it was very very good, the hospital, the follow up, the price, the ride..
Congrats to you, I your feeling better then before. I wanted to know how long before going back to work after the surgery
I hope

Hi there, thanks so much for sharing your journey with us. Congratulations on yur weight loss so far that's awesome! You look great as well.