Rhinoplasty BAD - Chin Lipo GOOD - Skokie, IL

I had a rhinoplasty done a few years back. I had a...

I had a rhinoplasty done a few years back. I had a very large nose, I am quite satisfied with the hump and bridge work done. However, my nostrils are uneven and looks horrible and my septum hangs low and cartilage is visible. I have considered returning to him to show him how ugly the tip is, but I am unsure if i can trust him to do any further work. I fear that his inexperience can't resolve the current issues. I did have neck/chin LIPO in conjunction with my rhino and the lipo turned out great. It seems he specializes more in breast/skin/lipo procedures than rhino. I advise seeking a different surgeon for RHINO surgery.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr Turowski seemed confident in operating on my nose. However, after more research, it seems he specializes more in breast/liposuctions/skin procedures; rather than nose surgery. Of course any surgeon will NOT tell you he's not so great at a nose job when that's the reason you're there. The chin lipo surgery was an add on, the LIPO result was good.

Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf! If you're not happy with your rhinoplasty results you might want to check out the revision rhinoplasty community here.
Yes, it's not a good idea to go to the same doctor. I hope you find a skilled surgeon to fix your nose. My surgeon who claims he is a "nose specialist" didn't do a good job with my nose. He offered to fix the problems but I couldn't trust he would do a good job.
Thank you. Im looking and boy am I looking hard for a good nose doc. I was hoping after spending so much $$ I would be happy once and for all. Nobody wants to go back a second time! Have you found another surgeon or are you planning to go under again?
I spent more than 7k on the primary not including travel and lodging expenses. I have been searching for years for a surgeon and only recently found a dr. that I felt comfortable with. My nose looks bad esp in photos and cant wait to get it fixed.