Chicago - Breast Reduction, Breast Lift, Stomach Lipo - Skokie, IL

After having my children (and getting older) my...

After having my children (and getting older) my chest got larger. I went from a C cup to a DD cup. I was done having children at 36 and I am now 46. I consider myself conservative and athletic. I felt like my chest was always in my way. I tried everything to lose weight hoping that I would lose weight in my chest. After not being able to lose the weight and lots of wavering, I decided to go for it. I had the surgery, breast reduction and stomach lipo on Friday, August 23rd. The first 24 hours where the hardest. I read online that a recliner chair really helps. So I camped out on the reclining chair and took my pain meds as prescribed. Set your alarm if you have too. I went back to the PS next day for a post check up, all hunched over. It feels sore and you are uncomfortable but it is bearable. Today is day 6, I went to the PS today and had my drains removed. I hated the drains. I was always scared I would pull on one to hard and cause myself a lot of pain. They where always in the way. To me they are just plain gross. Glad they are gone!! My husband said I seemed better after having them removed. I am walking taller and a little quicker. I still get tired really easy. I am not ready to go out. I still have to sleep on my back in the reclining chair. The recovery is slow. I really wanted this, so far I am glad I did this.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Turowski is amazing and very knowledgable. I felt very comfortable in his care. The staff is really nice. I have other friends who have gone to Dr. Turowski and also think he is amazing. I would highly recommend him.