Chicago - Breast Reduction, Breast Lift, Stomach Lipo - Skokie, IL

After having my children (and getting older) my...

After having my children (and getting older) my chest got larger. I went from a C cup to a DD cup. I was done having children at 36 and I am now 46. I consider myself conservative and athletic. I felt like my chest was always in my way. I tried everything to lose weight hoping that I would lose weight in my chest. After not being able to lose the weight and lots of wavering, I decided to go for it. I had the surgery, breast reduction and stomach lipo on Friday, August 23rd. The first 24 hours where the hardest. I read online that a recliner chair really helps. So I camped out on the reclining chair and took my pain meds as prescribed. Set your alarm if you have too. I went back to the PS next day for a post check up, all hunched over. It feels sore and you are uncomfortable but it is bearable. Today is day 6, I went to the PS today and had my drains removed. I hated the drains. I was always scared I would pull on one to hard and cause myself a lot of pain. They where always in the way. To me they are just plain gross. Glad they are gone!! My husband said I seemed better after having them removed. I am walking taller and a little quicker. I still get tired really easy. I am not ready to go out. I still have to sleep on my back in the reclining chair. The recovery is slow. I really wanted this, so far I am glad I did this.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Turowski is amazing and very knowledgable. I felt very comfortable in his care. The staff is really nice. I have other friends who have gone to Dr. Turowski and also think he is amazing. I would highly recommend him.

I'm glad u shared your experience. My surgery is next week. I was debating on the recliner, if I should buy one or not. But many women, now including u have written about it's benefits. So I'm going to stop being cheap and go get one. I think one of the most reoccurring fears I have is being put to sleep. How was that for u? I'm just so afraid I won't wake back up :/
The thought of being put to sleep is so scary. The risk is so small. I have been put to sleep for a few surgerys now, I had back surgery and knee surgery. I am afraid every time but I always wake up. Tell your doctor about your fears and let them reassure you. You are spending a lot of money, let them help to ease your fears.
Yes, u r right. I have talked to them and they have been insanely wonderful in calming me down. I guess its just been harder for me to grasp because I've never experienced it. But I know I'll b ok. I just want to get it over w already :) thx for ur support and inspiring words...happy healing to u!!!!!!