Hi all you ladies.Since I decide to have a BA I...

Hi all you ladies.Since I decide to have a BA I got obsess with that forum.I am reading all your story and I am getting so excited.I went to my first consultation in Wednesday and I already have a date-1 of July.Is this so soon or what???I checked few sizes,not sure what should I go with.I am about 5'4 and my weight is about 110.Dont know what to pick yet?Any suggestions lady???Your reviews are very helpful.I don't know what to buy yet,what kind of bra,what kind of medicine?Do I need to take any multivitamins ?please,let me know if you have more info?I am very nervous,since my husband is out of country,I don't think I will have much help.Friend will try,but everyone is working,I don't want to bother anyone.Do you think I can handle all by my self?i will keep you posted how the things are going!Good luck to all!!!

Yes, your PS will be able to gauge the size and symmetry of your breast and frame. 400cc will probably look great on you then, they said the size will down too after recovery. I wanted to achieve the look of 450cc so I picked 475 since he said that I have enough skin lol. I figure that it's only a tablespoon difference. I am loving mine now. I just hope they will go down soon and start getting softer . What type of incision are you going to pick? I did mine underarm (armpit). Trying to stay away from visible scars since I get keloids when I scar. So that's another thing you need to think about.
            you will probably need somebody with you the first day: after that you should be ok to take care of yourself; my ps told me to take vitamins all the way up yo the surgery day; i couldnt take motrin 2 weeks before surgery or 2 weeks after because it increases bleeding; it was ok for me to continue my birthcontrol all the way up to the day before surgery; if you are a smoker no smoking 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after surgery; some woman take arnica for bruising; i didnt take any; i do bruise easily but i had no brusing on my breast; you might want to buy a bra that snaps in front; my ps supplied one for me; your ps will give you a prescription to get filled for pain medicine; what size are you thinking about going? saline or silicone?
Hi Violet.When I went to my first consultation I tried few .i tried 275cc,then 300cc and 450cc.they couldn't find something between 300cc and 400cc,decide to try it next time when I go.I liked 300,but want to see how does 350 cc look.450cc was to big for me,I think.What size did you got?They will be silicon?What kind are yours?

Getting close to my day

Hi everyone.I am getting ready and very exited.My day is getting closer.i am scheduled for July 1st.Going on my next consultation in June 17.Still nervous!!!Just what to be over.

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf. We are very excited for you and we will try to support you throughout your journey. Here is list of helpful questions to ask your doctor. To set up and prepare for recovery, you may find this link helpful too: What to set up and buy before your breast aug surgery. I agree with Violet1234, that you will want a friend to help you the first day of recovery and to check in on you the second day. Be sure to get your prescriptions filled before your surgery!! Looking forward to your updates!

Thank you so much BethH.You are great helper.I will get everything ready and set for me.Not many friends around,everyone is working that day,don't want to botther anyone.Dont have a ride home also yet.Thats sacks.But I will make it happened some how.I am glad I can talk with you ,get all advices from you and the other girls.Thank you for the support.I wish my mom is close,since my husband is a way:((

The days are going slow

Hi everyone.Thanks to all to share your story.I am getting ready ,even I have so much to go before my date.I really like to read your reviews ,I kind of got addicted to.Some times I read till 1:00,2:00 am.Its very interested to hear different opinion.Thanks to all.Thanks for the support also,we are all in the same boat.My Coordinator is a very nice woman and I really like her.She recommend a pain pump.Did you girls use one?Is it helpful?Please let me know if anyone use it?Thank you

Hi Forte - I wanted to try and help answer some of your questions. For vitamins, I took (am still taking!) the make me heal brand, it seems to be good, not sure if I can compare it to anything else though? I also got some arnica for post op. I've been taking the dissolving pellets and I'm going to ask my Dr. if it is ok do put the arnica gel on now (I'm only 4 days post op). As far as size goes, I think it's really hard to advise someone else on what they should get at 300 cc moderate profile implant will look different on everyone, it's not just based on body size, weight and height, but what you already have and even then, some people with a A cup end up looking a lot different with the same implant than someone else. I know how hard it is to decide and that is why I'm glad I ended up picking a doctor I would be confident with having him put in what he thought looked best on me. I gave him some guidance with photos and a desired size I wanted to be, but in the end, I think he still did what looked best to fill them up! (Mine were deflated from having two kids, breast feeding both). I am a little concerned about you not being able to have anyone there to be with you after the surgery. Even though there is a good chance you could line everything up well enough to do it all on your own, there is still the possibility of something unexpected going wrong and having someone there for you to just check on you every once it in a while I think would be very reassuring. I think if you are having a problem finding a friend who can stay with you, maybe give them the option to watch over you at their place?
Thanks for the tips.I am getting ready,trying to have everything handy to be more comfortable.Just got a bad news from my doctor,not my PS,for my blood test.They find out my thyroid is low.I am very sad and don't know what will happened.Does anyone know if this will intervene my surgery.I am going to call my PS tomorrow and see what he will say.I am very stressed right now.Please,let me know if someone can give a answer.Thanks

Glad we can all help you! Really hoping you can find a friend or two to check in on you the first two days of your recovery. Is there someone you can even pay to come visit you? They can make sure you can open your pill bottles, etc? Many women that do this on their own, hire a caretaker. Sorry your family isn't close by but do work on getting some help post op. Take care and keep us posted!

Pre op in Monday-17 of June

Ok.here I am,getting ready,buying whatever I can think of it.only two weeks left,I can't believe it,almost there.The last two weeks were crazy,with my blood work and this and that.So my doctor make do another test,waiting was long.Today I went to my doctor and she told me that my test turn to be great,just check it again in three mounts.I was so positive the last few days,I knew that everything will be ok.So I am now completely ready.I am going to my pre op in Monday,will try more sizes and make mine final decision.I have friend coming with me and stay with me for few days.So keep up and good luck to everyone!!!This website was very helpful for me and I will definitely be here for everyone!!!Thank you

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

My pre op appointment today

Hello dear lady's.Here I am sitting in the waiting room,wait to be called ,so I can talk to PS and try more sizes.I will pay the fee today and it will be ready to go.Very nervous and very excited !!!

11 days a way

Hello my dear friends.I hope everyone is healing well and the rest of us,Waithing for the big day-wishing you a good luck.I am very stressed and can't sleep at night.I am little worry,because I think I am going true premenopausal period.I am sweating a lot at night(never happened before) and I don't know how this is going to work after the surgery.Please,any suggestions ,please help.I need to change few times at night the shirt I am wearing.What to do?Thanks girls

Hi Forte, how did your pre op. go?? What size are you going with?

10 days away.Wow

Hi girls.i have a question for all of you that used "Make me heal "vitamins.I start this Monday-17 of June and I start gain weigh .I am trying to eat healthy and exercise even more,then usual,but I already gain 6 pounds.Does anyone experience the same?Please let me know.Thank you

I don't think I gained any weight with the vitamins, maybe it is something else. Are you stressed at all?
I am very stressed,I can't sleep,and I don't think this is bcs of the surgery.I think I am very ready for that.I may going true a menopause ,pre symptoms or I really don't know.I think my hormones are jumping around.There are so many thinks that happened in the same time.Thank you for your support lady's!!!
Went ok.I spoke with the PS,the coordinator,pay if everything and I got a call from the office to confirm my surgery day and time,so I am waiting now and ready to go.I tried more sizes and I picked the 425 cc under the muscle.That was advised from my PS.I can trust him complitly.What do you think?

The countdown begin

Ok girls.The time is ticking,only few days left.I can't believe it,almost time.I am still not sure for my size,but its ok.I guess I will talk to my PS before the surgery.I hope this week go fast,I am busy at work,which is going to be a big help.Got everything done and ready,now just waiting.8 days!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Three days to the big day

Wow.I am almost there.I am ready and very excited.Cant wait to be over!!!I hope everything goes right!!!Thank to all for your support and great story's!!!

Totally normal feeling . Take deep breaths during the day and before bed. Vision your new addition, vision bikinis and blue water...
Thanks honey,you are very sweet.I will try to do that!!'

A day away

Ok lady's.Almost there,one day away.My surgery is in Monday.So not much time left.I wish everything goes ok and the recovery is not too hard.I am very excited.And a nervous.Just want to be over.Good luck to all of us.Cant wait to be on the other side!!!

Good luck tomorrow!!! Everything is going to go great!!!
Thanks.Same to you!!!

Soooo ready

Ok.just a few picture of me,with my old bobbies.Only today!!!

Hi Forte. Good luck tomorrow!!!! Who is gonna take care of you???
Thank you.My friend will stay with me.Good luck to you too!!!
Good luck! I'm on Tuesday.

No more days left

Hello all my dear lady's.The Day is here and I am just about to leave to the doc office.Ready and excited,can wait to see my new me!!!Good luck to all of us!!!

Done

Already home lady.In pain,but its ok!!Going back to take of the pain pump!!!

Wow!!! All done , Congratulations!! Take care do yourself and let me know if you like the pain pump. I m gonna have one too.
Congratulations. Heal well and just rest.

Allready home!!!

Hi girls.It over,finally,I am home now,resting,The surgery went very quick.Got in the room at 8:00.Ready to leave home at 9:30.So I got home around 10:00.Was very painful for like three hours,so I was tacking my peels every two hours,like the Dov prescribe.Now I feel a little better.Stil paint and tight iny Bobbie,but better.drinking more,than eating,but I am trying.Thanks to everyone being there for me!!!

Thank you hon.I can't really realize if the pomp help or not.I need the meds also when I got home,was painful.Getting better now hon.I made it.U peeeee
Ok.I will.Thanks

My back

Hi lady's.Any advice fir back pain.Is really killing me.Let me know if you have any advice!Thanks

My lower back killed me for the first week. I can't stand to sleep on my back. My only advice is lots of pillows so your back is always supported. Congratulations!!
Thanks hon.I will try!!!

Left one is killing me

U have no pain at all in my right one,zero.But the left one is a different story.Its her grin the time I got back home ,then was ok for few hours.and now start again.So many stories I have read here,you get pain in one of the new bubbie.Any idea why???

Just saw your posts! So sorry to hear your back is giving you trouble. Hope you're happy with the results of your BA.
I am hon.Doing much better,thanks
How are you?Its done lol.We are on the other side now!!!

Two days after the surgery

Hi ladies.I feel much better today,getting back to normal.Cant believe it is done.I slept all night,no pain meds since Tuesday morning.I feel very good.Thank you for all the support from you and the site,its amazing how helpful this can be.Now my boobs are swollen and high,but I like the result.I will post some pictures later.

Congrats! Its ice to see your feeling good so quickly, gives us behind you some hope. Can't wait to see your updates
Where are your after pix :) ?
Don't have any yet.Soon!

New me:)))

Great pictures! Don't ya just immediately feel sexier! I sure do. Now we just need to stop hurting.
Yes,I feel very good,not pain at all.They just feel weird now,but yes lol,I love my new me.I hope your recovery go easy.

Three days post op

I feel great today.No pain at all.Still sleeping uplift,no idea how long I have to do that.I think I could of go smaller with size.I hope they drop of and look smaller.Went shopping and Victoria secret today,so much fun.Not use to it do buy no padded bra.Happy healing to all of us.Enjoy your new you ladies!!!Happy 4th of July!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I hope they are not too big for my frame

Hi lady's!Getting so much better every day,no pain,just still very hard breast and still swollen .I am worry about the size,I really think they are little too big for my frame,but lets wait and see.I hope they will look better after the swollen goes away.

You look fantastic and when the swelling has gone you will be in love with them. ..trust me!!!! So happy for you hugs Shelly xoxo
Thanks Shellysmall.You are very sweet!
Thank you.I hope that too.Recoverybwas easy and I felt better the very next day.The night of the surgery was very hard,but next morning I felt better already.Good luck to you!

One week post op

Hi lady's.Today is a week post op.My first day at work.I feel a lot better,getting back to normal life.I have no pain at all since day 3.Went to my fallow up app today.My PS said everything looks good.He took stitches of today(that was a little uncomfortable ).I am very happy,only think I am worry,I could of go smaller.But,this is it.So make sure you lady's,to bring pictures,to show what you want.Good luck to all

Very nice you look great
Thanks hon!
How many CCs and what profile did you get?

13 days post op

Hi lady's!I hope everyone is feeling well.I am doing great.Nothing much to update.monday will be two weeks after I got my surgery.I think my girls are still high and swollen (hope they will get smaller).I really think I should of got less cc,but now its too late,so I will try to be happy with what I got.I mention I want natural look,but I don't see it that way.Well,it is,what it is.Better to have something than nothing,I guess.I will post some pictures.

Great results! !
I think you look great !! Looks like they are healing well .
They are.thanks dear.I just think they are way too big for what I asked.

Two weeks post op

Hi lady's.I hope everyone is healing well.I feel great.No pain at all.Still very high are seating my girls.I can wait to see them normal.I try to massage as much I have.My right is bigger and swollen.I went to my two weeks check up.The PS said everything looks good.Today a bough Scaraway my PS recommend.No more strips !!!

Hi Forte, you are looking great!! I think the size is good for you... Give it a little time and you will see. Happy to know that you are doing well.
Thanks honey!I hope so.How you doing?How is your recovery going?
I m doing wonderful!! Feeling almost normal. I m sore sometimes, but I put frozen peas and problem solved. Went back to work today and felt fine. I updated my profile today with some pictures.

Almost three weeks post op

Does any one know how long we need to take arnica and massage with arnica gel?Please let me know.I am running out of both!Should I get more???

how did you appt go?
Hi Minibear.My PS said everything is ok and I hope so.My right one is bothering me still.Itbdoes look bigger and it's hurt.That vein around the nipple and on the breast make me think something is wrong,I guess I am too stress and thinking too much.Thank you for asking.I can't wait to see them Normal!!!
yeah I think we are just too stressed...they are like our new born babies every little thing freaks us out haha...I think the veins are just b/c the skin is too stretched now to accommodate the new implants :) I have a little bit too. Thanks for the update!

Almost a month post op

Hi my dear friends!Sorry didnt write for long,nothing much to update.I am healing very well,still trying to get use to my new bobbies.They are not chafing much now,even I am still hopping they will get a smaller one day eventually :))(maybe not).Everything is fine,I am almost 100% back to normal(no running yet),But I walk a lot.My right one is still swollen,even looks bigger to me.It hurts sometimes and I am wondering if it catch the left one ever???Does any of you experience the same issue?How long it will take?The PS said its ok,but I don't know????I am nervous about.Please let me know if any of you got that issue and when the expect to get better.Thank you girls.Good luck to everyone getting a BA and happy healing to rest of us!!!

Very nice!! My left breast/ implant gave me trouble for 6 months, and it's like, I woke up that next day and everything was perfect! Before that, my i didn't have the same range of motion in that arm, even to wash my hair, cuz it felt like the muscle was jumping over the implant or something. I could feel that implant. But everything is perfect now. It was a year on July 22. Good luck to you! Oh- for back pain: electrical heating pad but just don't fall asleep when it's on the highest setting. It's like magic though!
You're results are awesome! They look very lovely on you! :D
Thanks Army!!!You are very sweet:)))

Six weeks post op

Hi lady's.Sorry I didn't update for long,I was stressed out about my size.I still think I went too big and I may end up with new surgery.Today I talked to my PS,went for my six weeks post op app.Everything is healing great,the "girls"are dropping,the only think is,I am not happy with the size I choose.Please girls,for those who are thinking to have BA,make sure you pick the right size,show your PS picture with your desire result and talk to him and her,if this size fit your body.Every woman is different and have a different rib cage.I am going to wait one,two more months to see the last result and then decided.Good luck to all of us!!!

No, I think you are fine with the size, when they drop and not be swollen , they will look so much smaller. What size did you get anyway? You already had breast tissue to start with anyway. I hope you went with overs, didn't you? I would be surprised if your doctor suggested something else. Do not go bra fitting now, it is way too early. They will change so much. As for the sweating , do not do anything. I am going through the same thing for more than a year now. Of course now with my health issue, my period will be stopped completely pretty soon. I will be on hormone treatment for five years. I almost have nothing now anyway. I am burning inside a lot of times during the day or night. I just don't pay attention to that. It is normal and I do not care, I know why it happens. I think we panic more by listening to other women or doctors saying that you should do this and that, take supplements, hormones. Do not do any of this, they are all dangerous and not good for your health. Hang in there and wait, you will see the final results in a few months.
thanks hon.I am waiting already three months,and I am ot happy.I cant wait too long,bcs my breast tissie will stretch so much,i think.I don't know what to do!!!!!
Thanks for the advice about work Forte. I think I'll book a bit of spacing between my appointments. Can't wear the arms out too much, right? One of my longtime friends at work had a TT at the end of June and she brought her zero gravity chair to work ( I really don't know what that means but apparently it's "special" ). Anyway, she said she would leave it so I could nap or rest between customers. I've heard the anesthesia can really drain your energy for a while.

Doing redo

U have opinion to get Sientra!!!!Anyone know something about that new implant?Anyone got it?Please help!!!

You look great too good size for you .
Thanks,its nice to hear that !!!
What size bras are you fitting into? I think they look great! But I understand you feeling top heavy. That's what I'm scared of. I'm still debating if i should or should not. I'm just so indecisive!!! Now I'm thinking of going with saline. I just don't know.

Almost three months

Hi lady's !Still thinking about redo.Cant wait.Here are some new random pix,to help the new girls with sizes!!!

Oh Forte! Congratulations! I knew it was this week but I didn't know it was today. I hope you love them and you have a great recovery. I look forward to new pics ;) So glad to hear you are doing well.
Thanks dear.It was very easy and no pain for now.I am just resting.Will post some pix soon:))
Hope you are happier with new girls! Can't wait to see pics. What size did you end up going with?

350 cc

Happy thanksgiving to all of you,dear Real Self friends!!!All done today.Home,resting.No pain at all!Local was much better for me!!!

Glad you are happy hope you are feeling great
Thanks dear!!!

Hooray! Can't wait to hear more details. Happy healing!

350 cc Moderate

Very happy with my new boobs!!!

I did pay for my local and the implant,less then the first time.My PS didn't charge me for his work.Thank god!!!
I was wondering the same thing. Did you have to pay as much? My husband would die...but I am thinking mine are too big too. Its hard cause I knew I wanted smaller...but I kept being told I had to go as big as I did to fit my body.
I'm not saying I would even ever change them...just curious.

Three weeks after my redo

Happy with my redo!!!Got my first real bra!

Looks great. Love the new size.
Thanks.I like them a lot.So better then before!!!
36 C-Gap size

Just some pictures!

Hey Forte! Everything ok? Are you good with your new size?
Hi JennygotDDDs !!Thanks for checking on me.I am very happy with the new size.Everything is good,nothing much to update.How you doing?
A little jealous of your new size. I feel mine are big a lot. I knew I wanted smaller but dr. Said I had too much extra skin. I guess I just got back to that and remind myself I wouldnt want to be saggy still. Yours look great.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

He was awesome he was so informative an made me feel comfortable an at ease with the whole situation. I really like my PS and will recommend him to everyone ,needs BA.Very professional!!!The best!