Terrible Results and Unprofessionally Carried out - Singapore

I paid $1500 for 6 venus freeze treatments in...

I paid $1500 for 6 venus freeze treatments in Singapore at ONLYaesthetics. I have loose skin on the stomach area which I am very self consious of so easily feel for the emply promises by the sales consultant. I was told that 6 sessions of 20 minutes would be enough to cure the problem and was given photographic evidence of cases far worse than mine of what they pretended to be their own clients results to convince me. I did find it strange that all the photos were of caucasians given it the salon was in Singapore but was desperate to try anything that could rid me of the problem.
As a bonus the sales consultant extended my sessions to last 45 minutes each.
I received terrible burising during the first 3 sessions and slight burns in the first session.
After 6 sessions there was no visible difference to my body at all.
I have attached the before and after 6 sessions pictures to prove (the top is the before pic)
I asked for a refund but was given none instead spoken to very rudely by who I assume to be the owner. Extremely dissappointed with the service!

Dear Singapore2013, get your money back and find a different facility. The machines are only as good as the person running them....looking at your pics, I think that Zeltique cool sculpting would work better for you. I am a medical esthetician and had great results from cool sculpting, find a better facility and inquire about their credentials and training. Sincerely, Facenazi33
Believe it or not it is possible and is exactly what I experienced. Please see the before and after photo I posted for which shows no visible results after the 6 sessions of 45 minutes. This photo was taken at ONLYaesthetics and not by myself. I did alert the manager at ONLYaesthetics that I saw no visible results after the third session but was told to take a few more treatments before I could see the results. I am extemely disappointed. If the treatment is sound then I can only blame the service and the way it was carried out.
To be fair here, I've just come from a first session at OnlyAesthetics at Holland Village (not sure which outlet Singapore2013 went to) and had quite a different experience. I had originally gone in wanting to do Fat Freezing on a Groupon but the manager who dealt with me did caliper tests and convinced me that it was a bad idea (not enough torso fat and thigh fat) and that I should switch to VF instead (which I did on bum and inner thighs - yes I had a to pay a topup fee). The treatment wasn't painful and the skin wasn't even reddened the way the previous poster has shown. There is a slight lifting effect that I can see - I do have good skin for my age and I also exercise very regularly so that might help. Jury still out on long-term effect.
ONLYaesthetics, Singapore

The treatment was not carried out by a doctor, the lady was simply a beautician.