Terrible Results and Unprofessionally Carried out - Singapore

I paid $1500 for 6 venus freeze treatments in...

I paid $1500 for 6 venus freeze treatments in Singapore at ONLYaesthetics. I have loose skin on the stomach area which I am very self consious of so easily feel for the emply promises by the sales consultant. I was told that 6 sessions of 20 minutes would be enough to cure the problem and was given photographic evidence of cases far worse than mine of what they pretended to be their own clients results to convince me. I did find it strange that all the photos were of caucasians given it the salon was in Singapore but was desperate to try anything that could rid me of the problem.
As a bonus the sales consultant extended my sessions to last 45 minutes each.
I received terrible burising during the first 3 sessions and slight burns in the first session.
After 6 sessions there was no visible difference to my body at all.
I have attached the before and after 6 sessions pictures to prove (the top is the before pic)
I asked for a refund but was given none instead spoken to very rudely by who I assume to be the owner. Extremely dissappointed with the service!
ONLYaesthetics, Singapore

The treatment was not carried out by a doctor, the lady was simply a beautician.

Dear Singapore2013, get your money back and find a different facility. The machines are only as good as the person running them....looking at your pics, I think that Zeltique cool sculpting would work better for you. I am a medical esthetician and had great results from cool sculpting, find a better facility and inquire about their credentials and training. Sincerely, Facenazi33
Believe it or not it is possible and is exactly what I experienced. Please see the before and after photo I posted for which shows no visible results after the 6 sessions of 45 minutes. This photo was taken at ONLYaesthetics and not by myself. I did alert the manager at ONLYaesthetics that I saw no visible results after the third session but was told to take a few more treatments before I could see the results. I am extemely disappointed. If the treatment is sound then I can only blame the service and the way it was carried out.
Venus Freeze is actually a great treatment for tightening up the skin on the stomach and anywhere else for that matter. The treatment does have to be performed properly and from the details of your experience it does not sound like it was. Sorry that you did not have the success you were looking for. I would try to find another place, b/c tissue coagulates at 39-42 degrees celsius. This is the process that is responsible for skin tightening. It does need to remain that temperature consistently for 10 minutes to achieve lasting results. I wouldn't discredit the machine, but I would be disappointed in the provider.
Have you considered speaking to the Consumers Association of Singapore? I have a friend who works there and can ask her to look out for your case. Please see http://www.case.org.sg/ for more details.
I am sorry to hear about your experience and lack of results. I am also from Singapore and was considering having this treatment to try and get back to my pre-pregnancy look! I guess I was just dreaming. I have not come across many reviews and I am therefore very grateful for the post.