Belotero for Upper Lip-A Big Improvement -Simi Valley, CA

I am 56 years old and lately very bothered by the...

I am 56 years old and lately very bothered by the indentations and lines around my mouth. I have had some cheek enhancement and was happy with that. The place I went to suggested Belotero for the mouth area. Unfortunately they neglected to remind me that I should not take aspirin for about a week before the procedure so I bruised like crazy. However I do tend to bruise form injections more than usual anyway. I am good at covering things up ( lifelong battle with acne has made me an expert) .I am posting photos that are up close and magnified... the good and the bad. In general I am very happy with the result. It made a big improvement and did not give me the dreaded 'Duck Lip' look I had seen on other people. The RN told me that is because most other fillers are too thick to get a more modified result. Belotero is the thinnest one they currently use. I actually thought it looked OK when it was a little more swollen too so I may have a little more put in next time, but in general I feel much better about my appearance.
Glad to see it worked for you, I had belotero injected into my acne scars to fill them in, it worked for the first few weeks then went away...such a waste.
Thanks for sharing and your results look really good. I saw this on either Dr. Oz or the Doctors and they said it is suppose to last two years and longer than the other fillers so please keep us informed.
Will do but I think the one that is supposed to last two years is Voluma. Belotero is hylauronic acid based and I don't think has any more staying power than usual
Alamo Hills Laser Center