Mini Tummy Tuck with Mommy Makeover - Shrewsbury, NJ

I just had mommy makeover with mini tummy tuck,...

I just had mommy makeover with mini tummy tuck, breast implant exchange with right pocket repair and lipo on hips.

After two kids-this was the best gift I could have given to myself! So far so good. 2 weeks post op.

New Jersey Plastic Surgeon

Dr. R provided me with the most professional experience from start to finish. I could not have asked for anything more. Love him!

Hi.. tour results look awesome! I go in in 5 days for mini tummy tuck beast aug and lipo .. did you have mini with muscle repair ?
You look fabulous!!!!
You look awesome!! I am scheduled for surgery for the new year with Dr. Rose. I am doing lift and implant exchange as well as a mini tuck. I am nervous about the tuck and not sure why. You are totally happy with the results? Did people think you were crazy for wanting one?
You look amazing!!!
Thanks so much, I am so ready.
chloeskye: My surgery is September 13th, I am getting excited. I saw your results and it's making me even more anxious to get it done! You look amazing!
I am so excited for you! I am very happy with my results. It is so worth it. Can't wait to see your after pics. Good luck and I am here if you have any questions!
good luck next week!
HI Jesse- looks like we had similiar issues! You will be so happy. When is your surgery?
I really hope to have results like yours, you look amazing!
I am happy. I don't have that hanging skin anymore. That's what bothered me the most about my belly. The area above my belly button is a little loose, but chosing to have a mini tuck, I knew that wouldn't change. I was too scared to do the full tt plus I knew recovery would be longer and the scar from hip to hip just scared me. I know that I can finally wear normal bikinis and underwear. I always bought higher cuts to hide the skin and am so happy it's not there anymore. Before when I bent over my stomach would hang down (and I mean hang) It was really gross. That's gone too. So I have to say I am happy with the outcome so far :) I think it will only get better once I get myself back in shape again.
Dr. Rose said I don't have to wear the tape as of today and I am 5 weeks as of Monday. Also, he told me to continue to wear the binder or a spanx when I am active. I don't sleep in it though. I stopped about three days ago. I'm sick of the binder already, but I do still get some swelling if I do a lot during the day. He said I could start using a scar cream too. I can start wearing an underwire bra next week. I think you still have to wear your steri strips for a while. I feel good without this tape on though. Patience :)
The scar looks like it is healing nicely. I think in about 4-6 months it will be barely noticeable.
My friend had her arms done in February and she is still wearing tape!(same office different dr.) I'm glad to hear at 5 weeks we can take it off. I think my scar looks pretty good too. What did he say about the pulling feeling you have on your breasts?
That pulling feeling went away. I guess it was just normal. They are starting to feel normal again-softening. They were just so tight. I guess from the muscle and skin stretching. It feels fine now. How is your recovery going? Are you still swelling a lot?
Glad to hear I'm feeling good just alittle soreness and trying to figure out what to wear so that I can hide this binder. I'm still swollen under the belly button but not alot at night it looks worse but then it always did lol! What about you are you happy with your belly total outcome so far??
Buy yourself a spanx or flexees top. They aren't thick. That's what I wore when I had to go somewhere and didn't want to look huge with the binder. Then when I came home I just put the binder back on.
Do you guys remember when you started wearing the binder only during the day and also when you can start putting scar guard on the incision. Iguess that's too eary yet cause I still have the steri strips
Do not use scarguard on the incision! Scarquard is better for breasts. I used scarguard one time on my incision and it was abig mistake. There are silicone stips that they make especially for tummy tucks. I ordered them on line. I am pretty sure that is the only place you can get them. They are great. However very pricey. I paid 160 dollars for mine but apparently this is the best product out there for this type of incision. You cannot use anything except dry tape until the incision is completey healed. I am 5 weeks out and still not using anything becasue i still have a few areas on my incision that need some healing. let me know if you need more info!
oh and I was bad with the binder. I stopped wearing my compression garment at 3 1/2 weeks.
Hi Chloeskye, How are you feeling? We are 4 weeks post. I'm feeling good. I still get swelling in my lower abdomen at night? How about you? Have you started exercising yet?
HI How are you? I am doing better now. I woke up with hives all over my body on Friday. I had a crazy allergic reaction to keflex apparently. Up to two weeks after taking it you can still have a reaction. I was miserable. Itchy crazy Hives from my forward to my toes. I am better today. Thank god! Anyway, I am feeling good other than that. No swelling at all in my belly. I am excited to see him next week to talk about my boobs. Lol I know you think I am crazy but i want high profile and a benelli lift. I feel like a made a mistake on these! Anyway, that is what is going on with me. oh and just doing cardio still. kind of nervous to lift weights. How about you. Feeling good i hope with your new sexy body?
glad to hear the good news Debbie.. I guess even though we spend hours inthe sun we don't think its going to happen to us I'll be going for a full body check when i'm up to it!
Pictures are up My sister said it looks better in person Can't wait till it feels like its my belly still feels soo funny to touch