It Worked for Me. I Would Recommend It at 100% - Shrewsbury, NJ

It worked for me. I would recommend it at 100%,...

It worked for me. I would recommend it at 100%, but maybe it's not for every "body".

In spite of all the negative feedback I read online regarding Zerona. I tried it anyway. I needed to do something.

I did everything else and lost a significant amount of weight but not in the belly area which left me looking pregnant!!!

I tried Zerona after six sessions noticed nothing. Thank goodness I was advised to do more than that before even starting, because I would be complaining also.

I cannot believe the results afterwards and the belly is flat when I'm laying down that is :) but I'm even excited about that!!! I did lose inches even in parts that I didn't need to thighs and buttocks.

I tried it; it’s expensive which is why I used it as a last resort. Now, every time I look in the mirror I'm proud that I'm slimmer and healthier because of the loss in the waist area, and every time I look at the bill, I know what I need to do to keep this figure I have going forward.

I received beyond expected results and the support of the staff!

YOU can loose your money and no inches with this procedure. God willing I hope a class action suit is next for this crappy crap

Did 9 treatments, lost 5 inches but not until the final week. Wore spanx the whole time for 10 hrs a day, used a body brush 1x a day, walked 40 minutes a day. Im not over weight but had a stubborn abdomen that wouldnt budge no matter what I did!! In my opinion this is not for chubby people. Its also not a solution. Its a push to quick results and then its up to us to maintain & change lifestyles as far as diet, exercise etc... Loved it! Well worth the $$ spent

Well well ugly ...yes I understand how you feel ..no doubt in my mind I understand YOU
oh that is why you don't even share a full body shot and no Drs. Name. Zerona does not work at all. I smell a SALESPERSON.. Where are your before and after shots?
If I we're getting paid, I would have listed names, before and after pictures etc. Just posted to share a story. Consider therapy rather than weight reduction. Fix the ugly on the inside first.
Hmmmm
Gotcha ...No name doctor provided ...Did not work for you or anyone else
MzRose, I'm not sure Zerona would get rid of your negativity, it only works on fat.
Wowww..this is better than ATLANTA housewives
:-)
You did not loose anything and your company paid you to say this. Stop trying to trick people
Michelle, I'm happy you lost some inches. Can you be more specific? How old are you, how much do you weigh, exactly how many inches did you loose? Can you post a before and after? I did 9 sessions of Zerona and did not loose anything. I feel I got ripped off. I think the Zerona is a scam and that people write in saying it worked for them work for a company that has zerona there. Sorry but without pictures and facts, I have a hard time believing you.
Go on bcgirl11 I agree.. This is a sales pitch to support her income
Ive been thinking about trying it. Glad i stumbled upong this post. Wow! Saved me alot of money
Excited2max I tried this method and was actually crying because I lost all of my money for no results. You don't drink coffee, walk and sit under the laser. This is such a waste or hoax. I hope a class action suit come out behind this. I have lost my weight by changing my diet and used a few physical trainers. I have always worked out for years I just was lazy and wanted a short cut when I tried this. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY..Zerona is NOT the answer

Thanks for sharing your story, Michelle. I'm glad it worked out well for you.