It Worked for Me. I Would Recommend It at 100% - Shrewsbury, NJ

It worked for me. I would recommend it at 100%,...

It worked for me. I would recommend it at 100%, but maybe it's not for every "body".

In spite of all the negative feedback I read online regarding Zerona. I tried it anyway. I needed to do something.

I did everything else and lost a significant amount of weight but not in the belly area which left me looking pregnant!!!

I tried Zerona after six sessions noticed nothing. Thank goodness I was advised to do more than that before even starting, because I would be complaining also.

I cannot believe the results afterwards and the belly is flat when I'm laying down that is :) but I'm even excited about that!!! I did lose inches even in parts that I didn't need to thighs and buttocks.

I tried it; it’s expensive which is why I used it as a last resort. Now, every time I look in the mirror I'm proud that I'm slimmer and healthier because of the loss in the waist area, and every time I look at the bill, I know what I need to do to keep this figure I have going forward.

YOU can loose your money and no inches with this procedure. God willing I hope a class action suit is next for this crappy crap

Did 9 treatments, lost 5 inches but not until the final week. Wore spanx the whole time for 10 hrs a day, used a body brush 1x a day, walked 40 minutes a day. Im not over weight but had a stubborn abdomen that wouldnt budge no matter what I did!! In my opinion this is not for chubby people. Its also not a solution. Its a push to quick results and then its up to us to maintain & change lifestyles as far as diet, exercise etc... Loved it! Well worth the $$ spent

Well well ugly ...yes I understand how you feel ..no doubt in my mind I understand YOU

I received beyond expected results and the support of the staff!