Tummy Tuck, Lipo, 4 Yrs Later - Best $$ Ever Spent

After losing 70lbs,I couldn't lose the "apron...

After losing 70lbs,I couldn't lose the "apron of fat" despite exercise. I am very active, lifting weights and hours of cardio - and stubborn fat and skin wouldn't dissapear.

The scar is very low and now four years post op - nearly invisible. At the same time I had lipo in the abdomen, inner thighs and flanks. The lipo left me firm, smooth and my muscularity has much greater definition! I love it!!

Shreveport Plastic Surgeon

I have since had two other procedures with my Dr. He does BEAUTIFUL work. I have friends all over the nation who've had the same procedures and mine look better than most everyone else. Even women 1/2 my age! My Dr. is an artist!!

Hello, I'm scheduled to have a tt with lipso of the bra and back area on June 22, 2010. I'm very nervous about it not knowing what to expect. I've been reading the reviews and some are down right scary. However, I've heard nothing but wonderful words about my p/s which by the way is Dr. Simeon Wall Jr.
I would also love to see before and after pics. Also who was your Dr?
I'm thrilled you got the results you wanted and the resulting body image confidence. It's always nice hearing the treatment has lasted. If you have any before and after pics, we'd love to see them.