~ Shreveport, La ~

I had a breast lift w/ implants and a tummy tuck!...

I had a breast lift w/ implants and a tummy tuck! So happy.

I also had lipo, a complete mommy makeover. I have...

I also had lipo, a complete mommy makeover. I have had some complications. My drains came out too early and I got staph infection about a week after my surgery. I am completely happy with my doctor's work and the way she has treated me. She calls everyday and even provided her personal cell phone and texts me. I chose a doctor that is 2 hours away from where I live and she has even attempted to meet me halfway. She has been amazing. I will try to post pictures soon.

I had a Mommy Makeover and I am so happy that I...

I had a Mommy Makeover and I am so happy that I went with Dr. Wall. She has been absolutely amazing!
Shreveport Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wall is very experienced. Her work is amazing! She is the nicest doctor I have ever met, and really cares about her patients. I recommend her to everyone. You can walk in her office and immediately feel comfortable from her staff and especially her. I am so pleased with my choice and her work.

You look great! CONGRATS!!
Thanks So Much
Hey you look really great! Hope your doin well. Happy healing :-)
Thank You! I am slowly healing, Will continue to post pictures.
I live in Shreveport too and just had a tummy tuck supposed to get my drains out tomorrow 9 days after surgery were yours still draining? Just curious.
Thank you and good luck can't wait to see your pics.
Who did you use? My drains came out too early and it was a nightmare, it caused me to get an infection and I drained through the holes where my drains were located. I had to go back for the first 2 weeks every other day to be drained by a needle and to be put on iv antibiotics, so it was kinda rough for the first 2 weeks. I guess there is always a chance of complications, but still happy with my results. I am going to try to post pictures tomorrow. Let me know how your appointment goes.
wow that sounds like an awsome dr.. glad u love ur results:)
Yeah my doctor was amazing, so happy I chose her. I doctor shopped for a year.
Yeah, Sorry.. Missed the mark on that one! She is great, it was worth it all.
Well she says she's so happy and she had an amazing plastic surgeon so I guess it worth it LOL !
I was wondering the same thing. Happy=worth it to me anyway. I figured maybe just hit the wrong button?
How was it not worth it if you're very happy with the results?
I suppose I hit the wrong button, I fixed it.
Is your "not worth it" review a mistake? Or do you mean not worth the price? Sounds like you are happy with your results.
heehee oopsie! i thought "amazing plastic surgeon" must have been sarcastic since it had a thumbs down.