Made the Right Choice - Shreveport, LA

I am in shape, but diet and exercise would not...

I am in shape, but diet and exercise would not remove my love handles. My eyelids started to droop and I also wanted the new gel implants. She did lipo on my love handles, switched my saline implants for gels, and an eyelid lift.  This was actually less surgery than I thought I needed, and she was right. (I also had a Fraxel laser treatment done during recovery and botox and filler done at a Medi-spa)

Shreveport Plastic Surgeon

I’m so excited about my results and the way I look. I would recommend Dr. W to anyone who wants just a breast augmentation to a full mommy make-over. I enjoyed all my interactions with her and the results speak for themselves. I spent a lot of time deciding which surgeries I wanted. Not really knowing what my surgical options were, I was unsure about discussing them with a male physician. My sister had liposuction and breast augmentation done by Dr. W. She really liked Dr. W and we both loved my sisters results. I decided to have a consultation. I felt comfortable with Dr. W very quickly. We discussed my options and I felt like she really understood what I was looking for. She listened to my concerns, and I was confident that she knew how to achieve what I wanted surgically. Looking at my outcomes, it’s apparent that’s true. She’s a very talented surgeon and she knew how to get me the body I’ve always wanted!

Wow! Do you have photos? I'm glad you were able to get this done and that you're so happy with your results.