Made the Right Choice - Shreveport, LA

I am in shape, but diet and exercise would not...

I am in shape, but diet and exercise would not remove my love handles. My eyelids started to droop and I also wanted the new gel implants. She did lipo on my love handles, switched my saline implants for gels, and an eyelid lift.  This was actually less surgery than I thought I needed, and she was right. (I also had a Fraxel laser treatment done during recovery and botox and filler done at a Medi-spa)

Shreveport Plastic Surgeon

I’m so excited about my results and the way I look. I would recommend Dr. W to anyone who wants just a breast augmentation to a full mommy make-over. I enjoyed all my interactions with her and the results speak for themselves. I spent a lot of time deciding which surgeries I wanted. Not really knowing what my surgical options were, I was unsure about discussing them with a male physician. My sister had liposuction and breast augmentation done by Dr. W. She really liked Dr. W and we both loved my sisters results. I decided to have a consultation. I felt comfortable with Dr. W very quickly. We discussed my options and I felt like she really understood what I was looking for. She listened to my concerns, and I was confident that she knew how to achieve what I wanted surgically. Looking at my outcomes, it’s apparent that’s true. She’s a very talented surgeon and she knew how to get me the body I’ve always wanted!