Breast Lift with Implant... Jury Still Out!

I am the mother of 3 children ages 9, 7 and 3....

I am the mother of 3 children ages 9, 7 and 3. After breastfeeding all 3 my breast tissue was gone! My breast totally sagged (we're talking National Geographic sagging). I couldn't wait for my lift with implant...never had second thoughts, was not even nervous the morning of my surgery.

I wasn't advised about the pain that would follow the surgery. I couldn't lift my arms for 2 days and am just feeling totally comfortable using them now.

I am a tad concerned about the size (which I will discuss with my ps at my next appt.) but my main concern is that the inframammary incision seems to be "creeping" up the lower breast mound or maybe my implants are bottoming out.

The positive thing about my surgery is that I don't have to worry about "the ole' nags" falling out of my bra every time I bend over...the jury is still out on if I think it was worth it!

He was the second ps that I had a consultation with. He really explained the procedure and seemed to listen to my needs. The first ps just kept telling me how "rockin" I was going to look after.