Breast Lift with Implant... Jury Still Out!

I am the mother of 3 children ages 9, 7 and 3....

I am the mother of 3 children ages 9, 7 and 3. After breastfeeding all 3 my breast tissue was gone! My breast totally sagged (we're talking National Geographic sagging). I couldn't wait for my lift with implant...never had second thoughts, was not even nervous the morning of my surgery.

I wasn't advised about the pain that would follow the surgery. I couldn't lift my arms for 2 days and am just feeling totally comfortable using them now.

I am a tad concerned about the size (which I will discuss with my ps at my next appt.) but my main concern is that the inframammary incision seems to be "creeping" up the lower breast mound or maybe my implants are bottoming out.

The positive thing about my surgery is that I don't have to worry about "the ole' nags" falling out of my bra every time I bend over...the jury is still out on if I think it was worth it!

He was the second ps that I had a consultation with. He really explained the procedure and seemed to listen to my needs. The first ps just kept telling me how "rockin" I was going to look after.

I just had mine done on monday May 24th. 450cc and I feel great about it. My left nipple is a little rippled and My husband is worried about it. did you nipples swell up? and look funny.
My dr said that it was still too early to be concerned. Basically, he gave the "let's see what happens in the next few months" answer. I felt a little better that day and am not crying everyday as I was before but I'm still worried. My nipples are very high... pointing up instead of straight forward and my incision is still high. I just have to remind myself to be patient. Hopefully everything will be fine but if not, I know it can be fixed!

Good attitude! Please keep us posted.

Hope your surgeon eased your mind about the size. What did he say about the crease?
I think your results came out great! I just had a lift w/ 250'cc implant 10 days ago.. when was yours done? I use to be a saggy B cup after children and know exactly what you mean about them falling out of your bra,so embarresing! I had the anchor incision and I am worried about the way they look right now. Very cone shaped , and one seems to be a little lower than the other. I am getting my stitches out on Monday , maybe I just need to be more patient and give them time to settle? I am worried since I went with a cheaper PS.

Well, more expensive doesn't necessarily mean better. As long as you went with a board certified plastic surgeon who you feel comfortable with, things should turn out fine. You're certainly still experiencing swelling at this point.

Thank you! I actually am noticing some improvement , I just had every other stitch removed and will be going back in a week for the rest. Hopefully I will see more improvement then.
Thanks for your comments, Angiemcc. My surgery was almost 4 weeks ago and I'm concerned that my breast size is too large. I am a very petite peson (4'11"). I've had large breast since puberty and was not interested in having them large again, just in the right place. I'm seeing my ps tomorrow. I hope he can ease my anxiety!

Wondering what your plastic said surgeon during your appointment on the 16th? Are you feeling any better about your breast size?

Thanks for posting about your experience! Nursing babies can definitely do a number on your breasts. Are you concerned that your size is too large or too small? Also, how long ago was your surgery when is your next follow up appointment?

Many doctors use inframammary incisions, but caution there's no way to guarantee that the breast's crease will stay in the same spot. Check out this link for input on a similar issue from a few doctors.