Uneven (Still) Swollen Nose After Almost 7 Months of Revision - Shimmian, Korea

I had a L shape sillicone before and it was...

I had a L shape sillicone before and it was crooked. So my friend referred me to Dr.jung. I was told he is one of the top doctors in Korea to do rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty. After i went into the clinic for the consultation he didnt talk much. There was another person who is fluent in english, Jay. I was advised to do with rib cartilage. Eventhough it was abit pricey i believed in dr. Jung thats why i had no problem with the cost. So after i did it and took out the stitches dr. Jung came up and only said it looked good n touch my nose for a short while. Ever since my surgery i have been talking to Jay through email. I had a terrible post op recovery because my nose looked so big during the 1-4 months. Jay said that it was normal and i should wait for 6-7 months. Wasnt very helpful as all his reply was only to wait longer. It is 6 months and 2 weeks now. My nose is still not straight (i was explained this could be from the swelling) and the tip still looks big and round. I dont know whether i should do another revision or not.

Omg, I also recently had a horrible nose job done by Dr. Jung shimmian, South Korea. It was my first nose job. I had a horrible post op also. Jay emailed me to tell me to wait for 6 months and stopped respond to my email after that. The nose is so botched everybody could not believe it. Like you, I thought he is specialized in nose. I am very disappointed and now looking for revision.
Hi, I did my nose too with dr.jung.my procedure was more reconstructive than typical nose job (nose botched by another doctor).i too used rib cart.i noticed with rib, the nose tends to look bulky and roundish.mine was like that for awhile.it defntly took more than 6 months for me too see the changes ie less bulkier, more defined.its been almost 1 and a half year, my nose has changed much since then.
Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! What did you have done for your revision? Do you still have the implant?

Truly hoping your swelling goes down SOON and reveals a nose you love. Keep us posted!
Dr jung

Very upsetting for me because i have heard good reviews about shimmian clinic especially dr. Jung. Jay was very thorough explaining to me everything that is related to the surgery.