52 4 Kids Which Id's Including my Husband :) -Shelby Township, Michigan

Always hated the bags under my eyes, I finally...

Always hated the bags under my eyes, I finally decided that it was my turn to do something for myself. I went into Angies list and Allure Medical Spa was rated 1. I went in for a consultation and meet Dr Kotlus. He took the time to explain the procedure and answered all of my questions. He even came back to answer some more questions k forgot too ask.
Rochester Oculoplastic Surgeon

Omg, I have never ever ever had someone as gentle as Dr Kotlus. Very caring and when the procedure was finished the medical assistant asked me to rage my pain between 1 & 10, 10 being the worst, I said one, she asked me fifteen minutes later what pain level I was art and I still was art the number one! Incredible.

@momsameanie. You look wonderful. I had upper and lower lids done. I was out of commission for close to two months. It has been a year and a half, and I love my results. I highly recommend blepharoplasty surgery. But, of course, do your homework.
What treatment did you have?
I had the bags under my eyes removed. I still have a lot of swelling just had the stiches removed yesterday and love what I look like for just being one week since I had the surgery.
Sounds like a lower blepharoplasty- glad you already like your results.  Usually one week post-op is a hot mess ;)

How is your bruising?
If you look at the pictures I posted the bottom one was taken yesterday. I have very little bruising. I'm not going to lie the first 4 days I did look like a hot mess but after that it cleared up quickly.
Wow you look great for being that fresh out of surgery.  I looked like a hot mess the first four days too, but my bruising lasted a lot longer than yours.
Thank you, I can't believe out myself.I might become a plastic surgery junkie...Lol
Ha ha ha- well to be fair I think eyelid surgery is one of the easiest to recover from.  But I totally get what you mean!