Only Undertake This Surgery if You Want to Look 10 Years Younger - Shelby Township, MI

The first week after surgery is tougher than I...

The first week after surgery is tougher than I expected with discomfort and swelling because I had laser on the area below my eyes. I was in bed most of the time and would not go outside at all. The second week with sunglasses went better but all in all expect a minimum of 3 weeks looking pretty ugly. I am serious about only undertaking this surgery if you want to look 10 years younger. Right now I have the appearance of only looking about 12 years older than my 35 year old son.
Rochester Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr Kotlus is a very nice man and outstanding professional. He always made me feel comfortable and I was confident that the outcome would be great.

great job...what did you do for under the eye bags?
What an amazing result!

Wow what are you talking about? You look ten years younger for certain. Very huge difference and much younger looking :)

Oh, and your upper lids look fabulous!
Your PS did an excellently job. Your under eye area is so lovely and smooth. Isn't it great to get rid of those bags? I swear mine aged me 15 years. I'm pretty happy with my results too.

Wow you look amazing!

WOW!! you look wonderful!! the difference between your before and after pictures is huge!! Rosemary, you appear more than 10 years younger when you compare your before and after!! amazing!! Your doctor did a great job!! thank you so much for sharing your experience.
You look fabulous! Do you mind giving the details as exactly what you had done? Was it a certain type of operation on your under eyes?
You may contact Dr Kotlus. But from what I know, he moved the fat around to fill the hollows under my eyes and did surface laser. for a week I had a stitch in place that held the fat until it grafted. I had botox injected to raise my eyebrows and some eyelid removed that was obscuring my lid.
You really look so good, that is amazing results. Good for you!
Wow your results are amazing! I hope my own surgery in feb is as good as yours.
Good luck to you.