Very Pleased with the Results but It Takes a Long Time - Shelby, MI

I had coolsculpting done on my back fat in July of...

I had coolsculpting done on my back fat in July of 2011. I always was self conscious about the lumps on my back and wearing a bra always seemed to make the fat rolls show through clothes. I had went on diets including Atkins and Medical weight loss and I went from 170 to 133 but still couldnt get rid of the pesky back fat. I decided to save up money and get coolsculpting done as I was told by the Dr's that I should have a good result as opposed to Liposuction which would require a 10 day recovery period. As a surgical assistant I could not get time off so I opted for coolsculpt.

The actual procedure was painless in my opinion. They placed the suction on the areas of fat that I wanted gone, turned on the machine, and let the process begin. The fat being sucked into the machine and frozen didn't hurt, it was just a little cold and weird feeling. After the machine is set they leave you for an hour. This was the most uncomfortable time as I was laying on my stomach and if you move you risk the suction coming undone and the procedure not working correctly. My arms wanted to fall asleep and it got uncomfortable being in that position for an hour though I wouldn't say it hurt. They gave me a button if i needed to call for anything and there was a tv to watch. Once the suction came undone and they came back in to fix it but I always felt as though my right side didnt get as much as my left side but with the final results I can't really tell.

After the procedure I bruised quite a bit and was numb in that area for at least a week. I never had any pain other then what felt like I had done crunches for the first time in months. I was a little tender but it wasn't bad at all.

After 3 months I still didn't notice too much difference and I was a little disappointed. I couldn't make it back for a follow up visit because of my work schedule so I just had my bf take pictures. Finally after about a year I can see the difference, you can see for yourself. Now I continued to diet and went from 133 to 125 which is my current weight. Not sure if this had too much to do with the results but i'm sure it helped. I didn't exercise too much though. I take a few mile walk about 2 times a week, do about 100 crunches a day and some light cardio work but nothing major as i'm always working. I also limit my calories to about 1400 a day. Overall i'm very satisfied with the results and I plan on getting my thighs done in a few weeks. The procedure cost $1400 and though it took a while to see the results it was worth it.

Hey there, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. You look great in your after pics, I can definitely see the difference! I know results and timing is different for everyone and it is frustrating when it takes so long to see the results, but you've got a great shape now!

Thank you for your post. I am going in this Friday to have coolsculpting done on my back as well but wasn't sure about the results since I haven't seen many pictures posted. I really do like the results that you received and feel much more comfortable now.

Allure Medical Spa

The only thing I didn't like was that the Doctor who did my consult did not do the actual procedure. This was partly my fault as my work schedule did not allow me to make an appointment when that doctor was available. Also the doctor who did hook everything up left before I was done, so i didn't get to ask questions afterwards. Overall it was a good experience though and I will go back to get more done.