Simply the Best. - Sheboygan, WI

I had a revision rhino and his work is nothing...

I had a revision rhino and his work is nothing short of amazing. At my consultation, he assured me that he could correct the problems with my nose from my first rhino with a different (and incompetent) surgeon. He set some pretty lofty goals at that consultation that sounded wonderful to me. I can happily report that he not only met those goals, he surpassed them. Hugely. Never, ever did I think I could get results like this. I assumed (hoped!) Dr. C would give me some improvement in my nose, but he seriously gave me a nearly perfect nose. If that's not amazing enough, my surgery was only 10 days ago which means it's only going to get better as things settle down. It is amazing!

The surgery itself went flawlessly and my recovery was a piece of cake. Dr. C uses gentle surgical techniques that make recovery a breeze--an advantage that should not be overlooked.

Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. C was confident without being arrogant (like some surgeons) which put me at ease right away. Everything he said and everything he showed me made sense and I truly felt like he both understood the issues I had with my nose and how I wanted them to be changed. He gave me no reason to NOT have surgery with him; everything just seemed right with him. Dr. C is the best! Dr. Campbell is very personable, confident, and highly skilled. He is simply the best and he is the only surgeon I would ever let near my face. Thanks, Dr. C :).