Botox for Eyes - Seoul, South Korea

I wanted to fix areas around my eyes which showed...

I wanted to fix areas around my eyes which showed serious signs of aging. Most of my students thought I was 40 when I'm not even 30. I do not suffer from having a baby face. I went to the Teng Teng Skin Clinic in Shinsa(Seoul) South Korea and had Botox. The procedure was pain free and the results have been marvelous. We even used a little Botox underneath the eye which has worked out well.

I'll write a proper and very complete review in...

I'll write a proper and very complete review in two weeks for everyone. Thanks for the comments!

I'm currently on vacation in Boracay and I can...

I'm currently on vacation in Boracay and I can proudly say no one thinks I'm 30. Of course, everyone outside of Korea accepts aging better than Koreans who carry around umbrellas during the summer to avoid sunlight. I went back in for a three week check up and received 4-5 shots in my forehead and another 3-4 shots for the crows feet around each eye. I still have crows feet(especially in my left eye) because when I smile my cheeks push up. However, in many of my beach pictures I look a lot younger. I'll post some as they are pretty funny. I was playing frisbee with several Filipinos and I think they were surprised to see a white man who wasn't completely fat and could run, throw, and catch a frisbee better than most of them.

I would like to note that I had two noticeable fevers after the botox. My Dr. actually gave me a free prescription for flu medication and assured me my fevers were not botox related. THe first fever merely last 12 hours(about four days after the botox) an the second one two weeks later for about four days. I never get sick with fevers unless I receive a shot. So, take that for what it's worth.

My sinuses have been amazingly clear, I'm not sure if my 1 or two botox shots underneath or around the eyes have relieved some sinus pressure. On the other hand, I've had an increase in sinus headaches behind my eyes. With the style of follow up treatment, my doctor assured me I would not come back in until August which means 5-6 months from the first shot. We shall see.

I still hate the areas underneath my eyes but I think only under eyelid surgery or fillers would correct the loss of mass underneath my eyes.
Teng Teng Skin Clinic

Very good all around. I will go back to have restylane treatment before I go back home in the states to fix the volume deficiency in the area below my eyes.

How much was the treatment?

Hi Lee,How are you doing??????? Diarrhea, nausea, loss of aettpipe are pretty much gone now. Did have diarrhea today but it's the first time in about 8 or so days. The adrenaline rushes are more like buzzing in the afternoons and that causes anxiety for me. Am having tremors/muscle spasms/speech problems only sometimes/brain fog/blurry vision. Also think I have a sinus infection and a sore throat and still with the fevers. All in all, I DO have improvement. ( But I sound like a crazy mess, don't I????) I started back to work 1/2 days this past Monday and I'm glad it's only 1/2 days!!!!! :) Please let me know how you are!!!!

Megan-Oh yeah, avoiding the sun works wonder for the skin. However, when beauty comes at the price of sacrificing experiencing life (swimming with a full set of clothes on to avoid sun) I tend to complain. Sometimes it's nice to feel the sun on your face ya know;)

Yes, botox and fillers. I hope you make more money than what I do teaching in Korea.

I was in Japan last year and often times the women carry parasols in the sun...I'd like to say its silly, but they are the land of the forever young, so really it seems they've got it down better than we do.

Sorry to hear you experienced flu like symptoms. As you've probably seen, several others report the same thing after getting their botox done.

I just had my second round of botox and am still not able to get those stupid lines under my eyes to go away either. I think you're right...we'll have to do a little filler on the tops of our cheeks or something.

Looks fantastic...
are so kind.

I love to read this post about botox for eyes. It gives a good result to fix areas around my eyes. Just a quick note to tell you that your post made my day - have been looking for this type of info. Thanks!
botox

I'm glad it helped you out!
Cool, love hearing good stories from across the globe! Is the pricing similar and is it as common there? I was born in Seoul but don't remember it as I was adopted at a very young age but hear its a phenomenal city ahead of the US beauty trends ( example: big beauty/blemih balm craze from brands like Dr. Jart)

Wow, the crows feet completely disappeared!! That is awesome! Please keep us posted how things continue to look as more time goes on. :)