Love my Nearly Perfect Nose - Seoul, South Korea

I always had a flat nose bridge so got a nose job...

I always had a flat nose bridge so got a nose job in Korea but the first PS shaved down my bridge prior to inserting silicone on it. He said it was to hold the silicone insert better. It didn't look unnatural but it didn't help make it look better.

Second surgery Dr. Kim tried to repair what the first PS did but it still didn't fix the problem. Went back to Dr. Kim and he worked very diligently in correcting the problem this time. He stitched internally the tip of my nose (it was kind of drooping down the tip, a little parrot-like), so that it would hold the tip of the nose, which also had the cartilage from the back of the ear implanted in the tip, to the top of inbetween my eyes.

I don't know if I explained that correctly. The tip looks so nice and my nose is not that ultra fake looking too high bridged stick straight nose you see in all of the Korean dramas. Very satisfied with Dr. Kim. A lot of celebrities go to him, he's one of the best for noses.

Dr. Kim

Dr. Su Shin Kim (MD, PhD) is very highly educated, has perfect bedside manners, is gentle, takes his time in answering your questions, and is extremely professional without being cold. His clients are Korean celebrities, so maybe that has something to do with it. He's been retired since 2010-2011. His clinic was Real Clinic in Apkujung, Gangnam, Seoul. Real Clinic http://www.real-beauty.co.kr/index.php South Korea: 042-477-8080 You're going to need a Korean translator to speak to them for you.