2months after Re-surgery for double eyelid + lateral canthoplasty, eye lowering surgery + deviation, humpectomy + fat grafts

I want to share my experience about plastic...

I want to share my experience about plastic surgery.

Because of appearance complex, I spent every day with stress in the past.
I took surgery on overall face during this holiday.
I did double eyelid once before, but my eyes were mismatched each other and nose was hooked and deviated.

First, I took this picture before surgery.

And I took these pictures just before the surgery. Even though I was scared to do surgery, but I am so happy to imagine my face after surgery.

Actually, I did double eyelid surgery once before, but they are mismatched each other, so I did re-surgery for double eyelid and eye line correction together. I did lateral canthoplasty and eye lowering surgery.
I asked surgeon to make really big eyes.

And. My nose is little deviated and hooked. I did septal cartilage humpectomy, septal cartilage tip plastic surgery and alar reduction together.
I did fat grafts on cheekbones, forehead, slanting fold around the mouth.

I had no memory after anesthesia.

I took this picture in the recovery room.

I took this picture in home just after the surgery, I could not lie down,

The 2nd day. Terrible face because of swelling.

The 3rd day. Swelling…

The 4th day, except for fat grafts areas, the swelling disappear little by little.

The 5th day, I applied ice pack regularly for removing swelling.

The 6th day, this morning.

I even cried before, because I really long for plastic surgery.
I spent really hard time before surgery.
But after surgery, I am so happy.
I am so happy to imagine my face after swelling disappears completely.
I believe I will be more beautiful after this hard time.

First, thanks you guys support me and cheer me up...

first, thanks you guys support me and cheer me up.!!!^^

It has been 2 weeks only after the surgery, but I am awkward to see my previous picture.haha.

I did double eyelid surgery once, but they are mismatched each other, so I did re-surgery and eye line correction together~ lateral canthoplasty, eye lowering surgery and removing fats.
I asked to make really big eyes.

And my nose is hooked and deviated. I did septal cartilage humpectomy and septal cartilage tip plastic surgery and alar reduction together.
I did fat grafts on cheekbones, forehead and slanted wrinkles around the mouth.
And I did liposuction on cheek.

Therefore, swelling still remains on my face.
Surgeon told me swelling and bruise would be very serious for one month, but it will disappear soon after this period.

I could release after removing the thread.
With this scared look, I even met my friend. Kk

I hope the swelling disappear quickly.

I will write my experience next time.

20days for re-surgery for double eyelid, eye line...

20days for re-surgery for double eyelid, eye line correction lateral canthoplasty, eye lowering surgery) + deviation + humpectomy + fat grafts.

I want to share my experience about plastic surgery.

Actually, I did double eyelid surgery once before, but they are mismatched each other, so I did re-surgery and eye line correction together. I did lateral canthoplasty and eye lowering surgery and liposuction, too.
I asked surgeon to make really big eyes.

I take picture everyday to check my swelling.
I am so happy when I heard a lot from people that I became prettier than before

Little by little, but I’m slowly going down swelling on the face.

Taking picture every day can check my swelling immediately and exactly.
And I am happy to see my everyday little change.

Before surgery, I took a very hard time every day.

About one month, my swelling will disappear completely, and I will be prettier.

My 28 days after plastic surgery. I am so happy...

My 28 days after plastic surgery.
I am so happy that you guys told me that I became pretty.

I took the first picture right after writing last post, so the swelling had not disappear that much.

I took second picture yesterday. Compared with picture above, the swelling disappear a lot.

And this is for people who want to see my profile.
My mother took it for me.

And the last one is my past picture.

I asked surgeon to make really big eyes.

I did fat grafts on cheekbones, forehead and slanting fold around mouth.
And I did liposuction on cheek, too. (I have two jaws before.kk)

I researched clinics a lot to do plastic surgery, and I was concerned very much about result before.
So I hope my experience will be help to you guys,
I want to boast myself because so many people tell me I was pretty.haha.
I am so happy these days. ^^

This is my review about plastic surgery when I did...

This is my review about plastic surgery when I did 2 months ago.

First, I want to post a picture!!

I took this picture just after one month after the surgery.
It looks really natural, right?

Swelling disappears a lot, and then it becomes natural.
I am so glad when people told me I became prettier than before.
I was cheerful character before surgery, but I become more cheerful after surgery.

I take this picture after one month and few days.

This is my profile look.

This picture I take during holiday.

And I took this picture before the surgery.

In the past, I even cried because I really long for plastic surgery.
First I concerned because I want to do plastic surgery. And then when I did surgery actually, I concerned because of swelling. And now, I have no more worrying, because my face is pretty well.

If I have time, I will post one more time.kkk
Dr. Hwang

because of his kind consultation and rich experiences of plastic surgery

sorry just saw where you got it! I am planning on going to seoul too!
your surgery looks really good! did you say you got 2 jaw before? where did you have your surgery?
That sound like a lot of surgery all done at the same time? Were you sedated or put asleep??? You look very young (like teenager) and which one of those photos are your post surgery photos and which one is your pre surgery photo(s)??
I hope your surgery has been a success . You are young and beautiful and whatever problems you saw when you looked in the mirror are certainly not visible in your pre-op photos. Surgery can be addictive. Be careful. Be happy
Louwenji, In my opinion you were already beautiful and you're so young, but I hope you are happy with your result. Let us know how you go on dear.
i am waiting your next pics... really thanks for sharing your story... and you're a real crazy because you're very beautiful and kind before the surgery... your original face was really good... i hope your new face will be so good soon.. please dont forget update us.. i want you to be lucky... bye
You are so young and you looked very pretty before your surgery! But it's great that you are happy with the surgery and I hope you are very happy once the swelling is gone. I'm sure you will be beautiful! You were very brave!!