Six Weeks In and Loving Them! Thanks -Seattle, Washington

I've been thinking about implants for years and...

I've been thinking about implants for years and finally took the plunge after losing 40 lbs. I have narrow shoulders and wider hips and wanted to balance my shape a bit more. I'm 5'6" and 130 lbs. with a 27" ribcage. I went with 400cc HP submuscular and a crease incision. It was a great decision. The first few weeks were challenging--I was glad I took a week from work to recover--more swelling and riding higher than I anticipated. Hard to disguise in clothes with a sports bra and the stabilizer band, but I managed okay. Comfort level and swelling/position improved week by week.

Now that I can wear normal bras again, I'm super excited! There are so many cute ones out there! I started at a 32A, and now I'm roughly at a 32D, depending on what brand I go with (I have a couple designer bras that are 32E and 30FF). I'm expecting even more softening and dropping over the next few weeks but am super excited even now! I love the way I look in clothes (and out) and am so glad I took the plunge! It was definitely worth it!

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Internet search, read lots of reviews

Hello, I am 5'8'' 128lbs. I have two children both breat fed with little tissue left up top. My PS and I are considering 425cc to 450cc High Profile which is similar to you. Over all are you pleased with your size and outcome, would you do a different size or profile? Yours look great so I imagine not but im just wondering. I have a 11 bwd and have been worried about the high profile being to fake but it sounds and looks like they wont be fake looking according to all the pics i see. Thanks so much!
you look amazing, hope recovery is coming along well :)
You look very nice
You look great! Perfect size!
Thanks so much! :)

Congratulations! You look amazing! I couldn't agree with you more...it's important to get a professional bra fitting once you have healed. Love you new bra. Did you go swim suit shopping yet? Thanks for sharing your story on RealSelf!

Thank you! I haven't shopped swim suits yet, but I'm looking forward to it! I'll be sure to post pics when I do!
Love the end result! Very nice
Thanks, Annabel! :)
I went with overs so far so good. I also got a TT so the pain is coming from that. Yesterday I almost broke down but it's a new day and definite feeling better. Post op appt is Thursday. Can't wait to get the drains out.
So glad to hear you're feeling better. That's a lot to endure all at once...very brave of you! Probably just as well you chose overs...I wasn't quite prepared for the pain involved with going under the muscle. Hope the post-op goes well...yay for no more drains!
You look great! Thanks for sharing! I have about a month or a little more b4 I get my BA! So excited to share this like journey with the ladies on RealSelf!
That's great! A month probably feels like a long time right now, but it will pass soon enough (I remember counting the days). Can't wait to hear how it goes! This is a great place to get support...so glad you're here!
Are your implants saline or silicone. Your results are amazing. Your ps is one in goin to consult with once I get some money. And our stats are very similar. I hope my results end up as good as yours
Sorry I forgot to mention that...I went with silicone, and I'm glad I did. Not that I have anything to compare it to. They felt really firm at first, and I was a little nervous about having missle boobs, but they've softened up quite a bit and probably will even more. They actually feel pretty natural now. I really think you'll like Dr. Salemy. I chose him because I sensed he was a bit of a perfectionist, and I was right. He did a great job and was very personable, extremely patient, and really knows his stuff. I have no doubt you'll get great results. Can't wait to hear about it!
You look fantastic. Just had my surgery yesterday and I'm swollen and in minor pain. So looking forward to getting to six weeks. Thanks for sharing your photos and story. Very inspirational!!!
Thanks! I'm glad to hear that! I remember my first day...very painful. Did you get understand too? Who knew skin and muscle could stretch so far? Hang in there and take the meds when you need them, it gets much better after a couple of days. So happy for you...keep me posted!
oops... I hate auto - correct! I meant to say, did you get unders?