Six Weeks In and Loving Them! Thanks -Seattle, Washington

I've been thinking about implants for years and...

I've been thinking about implants for years and finally took the plunge after losing 40 lbs. I have narrow shoulders and wider hips and wanted to balance my shape a bit more. I'm 5'6" and 130 lbs. with a 27" ribcage. I went with 400cc HP submuscular and a crease incision. It was a great decision. The first few weeks were challenging--I was glad I took a week from work to recover--more swelling and riding higher than I anticipated. Hard to disguise in clothes with a sports bra and the stabilizer band, but I managed okay. Comfort level and swelling/position improved week by week.

Now that I can wear normal bras again, I'm super excited! There are so many cute ones out there! I started at a 32A, and now I'm roughly at a 32D, depending on what brand I go with (I have a couple designer bras that are 32E and 30FF). I'm expecting even more softening and dropping over the next few weeks but am super excited even now! I love the way I look in clothes (and out) and am so glad I took the plunge! It was definitely worth it!

Hello, I am 5'8'' 128lbs. I have two children both breat fed with little tissue left up top. My PS and I are considering 425cc to 450cc High Profile which is similar to you. Over all are you pleased with your size and outcome, would you do a different size or profile? Yours look great so I imagine not but im just wondering. I have a 11 bwd and have been worried about the high profile being to fake but it sounds and looks like they wont be fake looking according to all the pics i see. Thanks so much!
you look amazing, hope recovery is coming along well :)
You look very nice
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Internet search, read lots of reviews