WOW! It Was So Easy and the Results Are Amazing - Seattle, WA

I couldn't wear the clothes I wanted to...

I couldn't wear the clothes I wanted to without having a bulge in the tummy area. I wanted my outside to look as fit as I felt inside.

I came to see Dr. Salemy because after working out and getting to my ideal weight I still had a lot of loose skin around my middle from two pregnancies in my mid and late 30's.  My breasts were always small but after the pregnancies they got even smaller and I couldn't even fit into an "A" cup.  During my consult I talked with Dr. Salemy about both issues as well as possible liposuction in the flank and upper back areas.  Dr. Salemy was very easy to talk to and put me at ease immediately.  He recommended that I undergo a tummy tuck to tighten the skin and stomach muscles but the BEST PART of his plan was that we could take some of my fat from the liposuction and inject it into my breasts to give them back the fullness I had lost after the pregnancies. This was the ideal solution for me because I was not interested in breast implants.

Seven weeks post-op and I am so thrilled with Dr. Salemy's artistry.  My body looks better than it ever has and the whole process went incredibly smooth.

wow...great pictures...you look amazing! I hope mine turns out like yours :)
Congrats on the great results! :)
So happy that you love your results!
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I came to Dr. Salemy after doing a bit of research online. His credentials and patient testimonials convinced me to make an appointment and after I met with him and his staff I knew he was the right doctor for me. I highly recommend Dr. Salemy and his very capable staff; in fact, I am now considering having a brow and eyelid lift in the future because I know that I will be in such capable hands. He is simply the best!