A Positive Experience - Seattle, WA

I wanted a flat stomach. Even my cheap friends...

I wanted a flat stomach. Even my cheap friends said it was well worth the cost.

I had my surgery on a Thursday morning and took all the following week off of work.  I went back to work basically ten days later.  I would say that I only experienced three days of, not pain, but discomfort getting up and getting down because of the stitches on my sides.  I had a pain pump for the abdomen.  I was tired going back to work but not in pain.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I had a thoroughly positive experience with Dr. Peters and her staff. My surgery was a breast reduction and abdominalplasty on the same day. I was treated respectfully and professionally with every encounter. To begin with, Dr. Peters was recommended to me by the radiologist that reads my mammograms each year, and my family practice doctor. All my questions were answered or the procedures explained pre and post surgery.

I really didn't have any tricks. I had been doing pilates for a couple of years prior, so i think I was in good shape. I also had a good attitude. I followed my surgeon's directives such as wearing the compression garment, using a device to reach things, wearing button-up shirts, etc.-avoiding reaching up. I had the breast reduction and the tummy tuck on the same day.

Welcome to RealSelf.  Wow you were back up an running quickly!  Amazing and I am so happy for you.

Do share your recovery tricks with all the ladies on the site.  I look forward to reading your posts and following your journey.