Exceeded my Expectations - Seattle, WA

I turned 50 last year and genetics were kicking...

I turned 50 last year and genetics were kicking in, no matter how hard I worked out. I had a friend who recommended that I see Dr. Egrari for a consultation to discuss my issues. After looking at his "before" and "after" photos and having the discussion with him, I decided to go for it. We decide that I would have the best results if I did a full-abdominalplasty with lip suction on my back and inner thighs. I was most concerned about how long it would take me to recover after the surgery and whether I would be able to work out again. I was given proper medication and guided through each step of recovery and honestly, it only took few weeks before I was bouncing around again. I followed all of their recommendations and it has now been just over 3 months. I can wear all the clothes that I want now and am so proud of my new belly button and waistline. I feel younger and more attractive again. I did not have one moment of regret during the recovery process.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

A recommendation of a friend. Dr. Egrari is not only a great surgeon, but he is a PERFECTIONIST! I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM FOR THIS PROCEDURE!!!! Thank you!

Congratulations on your new body:)    Happy to hear you bounced back so quickly and that you are loving the results.