Breast Lift No Implants - Seattle, WA

I'm a 45 year old mother of two, 11 and 8. I am...

I'm a 45 year old mother of two, 11 and 8. I am 5'5" and weigh 134. I nursed both of my children for a year. My weight has fluctuated between 125 - 210 lbs. I was diagnosed with Hashimotos Thyroditis after my 11 year old was born and found losing weight challenging . In the last three years I have done HCG and reduced carbs and very little sugar and no alcohol. I walk 10,000 steps a day and wear the Fitbit. to keep track. My cup size has fluctuated from a 40G and was 34DD before and after surgery. I felt very guilty spending money on myself. I was happy I scheduled and paid for the surgery right after my consult so I didn't have time. to back out. I am thrilled with my results. Dr. G is a true artist. I wore my CG for 6 weeks, day and night. I now wear it only at night. I have been wearing Mepitac on all my incisions and plan to do so for the next few months. Next up TT with fascial repair 10/28/13.

more photos

photo

Way Before

New Bras!

6 months post op

6 months

6 months

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I'm too am having a lift without implants (implants, are you kidding me? is my typical response), along with my TT. I can't quite understand - are you a 34DD now? I would love to look like you do, but I may be too big. I'm a 34DDD now. I had a previous reduction decades ago at age 18, but between continuing to grow, having babies, gaining and losing, etc... they're back. Just curious to know what size you are now.
34DD to 34DDD depending on the bra. The difference from before is my breasts fill the cups correctly. Before my breasts were kind of a folded mass of skin at the bottom of the cup. Good luck with your surgery! I am so happy I had mine!
Thank you for posting your pics. You look great with very light scarring. Your surgeon did a super job! I'm up for a BL/reduction on one side soon and I hope I have your amazing results!!
Thank you! Good luck with your surgery.
You look great. Your scars are healing very nicely. I had reduction and lift November 2012. Next is tummy tuck.
Your lift looks beautiful! You have a great figure and I imagine your TT is going to yield amazing results. Congratulations and thanks for sharing.
Thank u for posting pics! Your breasts look awesome! I'm hoping to get similar results! I'm scheduled for 9/6 for lift no implants w TT.
You look fabulous
Your boobs look fabulous...great without implants, same as what I want to do. Your story is very similar to mine, except I am a fair way away from being able to have my TT and BL. I have two kids, one still breast feeding hence the waiting. I became hypothyroid after my first and I got to about the same top weight as you ( abit higher but I am 3inches taller), found it REALLY hard to lose anything until doing the HCG diet, what a miracle that is. I mainly did it to get pregnant more easily too and I did get preg as soon as finishing it and have another gorgeous healthy baby. I put the weight back on during my pregnancy and am now waiting to finish breast feeding before doing it again and then stabilising my weight before I do these two ops. How much is your tt costing you? I will be following your reviews with interest :)
Thank you! My TT including everything is approx. 10,000. It has been a long process losing weight and now PS, but the transformation surprises even me. My goal was to be able to wear clothes that make me feel good and look natural and age appropriate. Good luck to you!
U look great. I was considering implants but you've made me reconsider. I think a lift would probably work b