Amazing Scar Treatment - Seattle, WA

I went in for laser treatment of a red birthmark...

I went in for laser treatment of a red birthmark from broken capillaries plus treatment of an old surgery scar. She was kind and upfront saying it would take multiple sessions of v-beam laser for the red birthmark and Fraxel laser for the surgery scar. Thus far I've had 2 laser sessions approx eight week apart from each other and will need one or two more sessions. Numbing cream was always applied prior to the laser so the procedure didn't hurt a bit. After only two sessions the scars have drastically improved and are barely visable!

Seattle Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Reichel and the staff at Pacific Dermatology & Cosmetic Center far exceeded my expectations. The front desk staff greeted me kindly and I was almost immediately taken back to a room by a sweet medical assistant. Dr. Reichel had wonderful bedside manner and answered all my questions carefully and thoughtfully. I highly recommend Dr. Reichel and her staff at Pacific Dermatology in Seattle.

Very nice!  Glad to hear this is working well on your scar.  Let us know what you think after the final two treatments.