I Finally Have the Nose I've Always Dreamed Of! - Seattle, WA

I wanted my bump gone and the tip not to droop....

I wanted my bump gone and the tip not to droop. Post-op, I barely bruised(no bruising by day 6) and the recovery was so easy! I did have a bit of lingering swelling, but it's now been just over 4 months and my nose is so cute! I have that gentle little slope on my profile that I thought I could never have. My hubby says I was beautiful before(he was not really on board with my decision to do the procedure), but says now I'm a knock-out! Also, I didn't tell anyone besides the hubby that I was doing this and no one guessed that I'd had a nose job. I cut bangs right after to throw people off, but all people kept saying was "Have you lost weight?"(I haven't lost any) and "You look great!" Thank you Dr. Portuese for making me a more beautiful version of myself! I wish I did this years ago!

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

I researched for a year and just knew Dr. P was the only one I trusted to do my rhinoplasty. I loved all the before and after pics on his website and I could tell by the reviews that this guy is the nose expert of the NW! The entire staff is top notch(and you know that starts from the top down, kudos to you Dr. P!) and I always felt I was in good hands.

I'm glad this went so well for you. Thanks for sharing!