Best Experience with a Doctor! - Seattle, WA

I was bullied a lot as a young kid, so I don't...

I was bullied a lot as a young kid, so I don't know if the shape of my nose was a result of trauma or natural deviation, but I had an incredibly large dorsal hump and my nose was crooked. As an adult, I've finally had the finances and been in a mental space to take care of one thing that always bothered me about my appearance. I also had a chin implant, which helped balance out the facial features. The dermabrasion on my cheeks to address acne scarring is still healing (it's been 4 weeks) but I'm happy with the results so far.

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

I've seen Dr. Portuese for rhinoplasty, a chin implant, as well as dermabrasion to address acne scarring on my cheeks. He is highly skilled and creates a safe, comfortable space for you to address your concerns. His office team is top-notch as well - always friendly and accomodating. They space out appointments so I've never felt rushed.

Thanks for sharing with us here on RealSelf! How are you feeling now? Much bruising or swelling from the rhinoplasty?

There is still some residual swelling (4 weeks later) but that comes and goes. I've noticed it is worse in the morning after I've been laying horizontal all night. In general though I've healed quickly. The bruising was substantial post-surgery, and there was a bit of yellow color for a few weeks, but now the bruising is gone completely.