6 months Since Ive had my surgery

I'm going to keep this nice and short and post...

I'm going to keep this nice and short and post before and after pictures each week so you can see the progress. I'm a male and it was always hard for me to find blogs regarding male rhinoplasty so I thought Id make one following my journey.

I am scheduled for surgery January 7th, 2013. I've always disliked my nose. The sides are slightly deviated the tip is much too round and overall it's very wide. Dr. Portuese suggested that we thin the tip add a little to the lower bridge (where its thin) and shave down the sides that are deviated. I feel very comfortable in his hands and will let you all know how things turn out :)

So its been a month since my surgery and I'm very...

So its been a month since my surgery and I'm very happy with the results. Its so much more balanced to my features and doesn't look out of place. Its perfect for me. I no longer look at my nose and wish it was different. It's only been one month and still feels very swollen so I imagine it will only get better which is hard for me to believe!

So its been a month since my surgery and I'm very...

It's been 1 month and 1 week and swelling is still...

It's been 1 month and 1 week and swelling is still going down. Picture update! :)

6 months Post up picture update

I love the results, its only gotten better! I have some VERY honest friends that told me my nose was pretty large before and the only thing that took away from my features and now they say its on the SMALLER side !! It's such a compliment because I hated that big wide broken looking nose.

(pictures coming soon)

Photos

Here are some 6 months post op pics

sorry about the quality of the pics...
its from my webcam
All I can say is Im absolutely in love with it, I no longer obsess over my nose or even think about it unless a friend mentions how cute it is... it looks like a normal nose now I have no idea how he did it with that huge unshapened thing I had before *shiver*

better quality

another angle 6 months post op

BEFORE PICTURES

here is a set of before pictures so you can see how bad it was. O_O

hes truly a master worker lol
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Realself

You're so cute.
Dang that's on point! Lol I'll keep my fingers crossed mine goes well... -___- Most excellent! :D
Damn you had really small nose before surgery.. I'm curious how they gonna handle my nose which is big as fuck yo..
It looks so good! I wish it was mine :P congrats
thank you! :) hehe
It looks great! It's the best feeling ever to no longer be obsessive over the nose =)
Thank you! I know right lol I would think about it daily, depressing.
Looks really good!!! Did you get the girl before or after? ;)
thanks.. well im gay so.. ;P. but it sure has helped ;)
I support you either way! The main thing is you are happy!!
holy, i never understood why guys wanted to get it done (since most often than not, big noses really suit men), but wow what a difference it made! looking good !
yeah I didnt have the nice big 'strong' nose , i had the big unshaped weird nose lol
Oh wow you look really handsome with the new nose! So masculine but very nice. You must feel really happy with the results it looks awesome! :)
Thank you so much! its definitely a huge weight off my shoulders I like not obsessing over my nose anymore, it was definitely worth it! Really appreciate the kind words
what did you do to your eyebrows,they look amazing.Pplease share your secret)
my eyebrows?? haha! Well thank you, there just REALLY BIG and thick so Its easy to shape them.. I just pluck them towards and arch but keep them bigger
HAHA YOUR BEFORE NOSE IS JUST LIKE MY POST-OP NOSE!
Really? Im so sorry to hear :(.. Maybe just wait for swelling to go down.. The first two months I was worried becuase it was really swollen
oh yes! those are some great results buddy!
Thank you!
looks good!!
Thank you!! Its actually getting better and better too! Mores structured and sharper.
Wow, you had an incredible rhinoplasty! BTW, you seem to be a very attractive male( before and after).
Thank you very much!
Looks really good! Thank you for sharing your experience.